Multiple Interviews w/ Same Firm, SAME OFFICE Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Multiple Interviews w/ Same Firm, SAME OFFICE

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:20 pm

So I know this is a weird question, but here's the situation. I had an interview with [Firm] in [City] through means other than our on campus interviews. I feel like I blew it. I also ended up with an interview with that same office through their on campus program. They allow multiple interviews. Is it worth doing a second screener with, presumably, a different partner to see if I get a callback that way? I'm assuming that their communication is good enough to stop callbacks/offers going to people who were already dinged, but am curious what you all think.

Raiden

Bronze

Re: Multiple Interviews w/ Same Firm, SAME OFFICE

Post by Raiden » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:30 pm

You won't know until you try it. Prove them they were wrong and leave the burden on them to remember you were dinged. But don't lie if they ask if you've previously interviewed.

Dr. Nefario

Gold

Post by Dr. Nefario » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:02 am

If they didn't want you the first time around, they probably won't want you the second. If they allow multiple interviews it's usually meant for different offices. Do you really wanna work for a firm that's already dinged you?

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:03 am

Have you actually been dinged, or do you just think you're going to be?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”