How to liquor Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Nebby

Diamond

Re: How to liquor

Post by Nebby » Thu May 25, 2017 3:35 pm

kellyfrost wrote:Spray Febreze on your chair.
:lol:

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Thu May 25, 2017 3:38 pm

ballouttacontrol wrote:idk about you guys but I pretty rarely talk to someone other than my friends in person in my own office. my friends wouldn't give a shit and half have had a few beers at lunch or on their desk in the afternoon, and for supervisors it's almost always on the phone or a meeting in their office so just pop in a piece of gum before you go
OP is the middle of an open cube office though.

dbalkaran

Silver

Post by dbalkaran » Thu May 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Don't hide it at all. Drink openly while making direct eye contact with the narc to establish dominance.

ballouttacontrol

Silver

Post by ballouttacontrol » Thu May 25, 2017 4:22 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
ballouttacontrol wrote:idk about you guys but I pretty rarely talk to someone other than my friends in person in my own office. my friends wouldn't give a shit and half have had a few beers at lunch or on their desk in the afternoon, and for supervisors it's almost always on the phone or a meeting in their office so just pop in a piece of gum before you go
i don't see how that changes anything unless OP is a secretary or something that deals with a lot of people in the course of the day. breath doesn't carry very far

deadpanic

Silver

Post by deadpanic » Thu May 25, 2017 4:28 pm

Just get some Palcohol and take bumps in the bathroom: http://www.palcohol.com/f.a.q..html

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Thu May 25, 2017 4:33 pm

ballouttacontrol wrote:
A. Nony Mouse wrote:
i don't see how that changes anything unless OP is a secretary or something that deals with a lot of people in the course of the day. breath doesn't carry very far
I'm thinking of the cup of booze in your cubicle more than your breath.

jbagelboy

Diamond

Post by jbagelboy » Fri May 26, 2017 1:33 am

Cubicle would be unfortunate. Vodka cranberry or vodka sugar-free red bull in the thermos is the eay to go. I keep bourbon in my desk in my office but I can at least close the door to be alone.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”