i just heard theres a secret forum on here for law school grads to actually talk about practice Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
ballouttacontrol

Silver

i just heard theres a secret forum on here for law school grads to actually talk about practice

Post by ballouttacontrol » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:47 pm

is this true?

if yes can someone send me an invite

Nebby

Diamond

Re: i just heard theres a secret forum on here for law school grads to actually talk about practice

Post by Nebby » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:19 pm

It's true and you gotta prove your worth to get an invite

TLSModBot

Diamond

Re: i just heard theres a secret forum on here for law school grads to actually talk about practice

Post by TLSModBot » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:20 pm

You can have Nebby's membership card

IF you can out-buttpost him. Bonus for red zangief undies

ballouttacontrol

Silver

Post by ballouttacontrol » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:25 pm

Nebby wrote:It's true and you gotta prove your worth to get an invite
i feel that of my 562 posts at least 50% have been pretty high quality

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

kellyfrost

Platinum

Post by kellyfrost » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:35 am

I hope ballouttacontrol can utilize the "search" functions on Westlaw or Lexis Nexis better than he can the search function on TLS.
Last edited by kellyfrost on Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TLSModBot

Diamond

Post by TLSModBot » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:40 am

kellyfrost wrote:I hope ballouttacontrol can utilize the "search" functions on Westlaw or Lexis Nexis better than he can the search function on TLS.
Tbf some of don't ever have to touch those filthy databases ever again in our practice and it's glorious.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Npret

Gold

Post by Npret » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:42 am

It's never been a secret. It's on the front page of the site.

Pokemon

Gold

Post by Pokemon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:20 am

Capitol_Idea wrote:
kellyfrost wrote:I hope ballouttacontrol can utilize the "search" functions on Westlaw or Lexis Nexis better than he can the search function on TLS.
Tbf some of don't ever have to touch those filthy databases ever again in our practice and it's glorious.

Best think about being corporate is that I have used westlaw only once for a probono project.

ballouttacontrol

Silver

Post by ballouttacontrol » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 pm

why tf would i search for something that's secret?? smh

ballouttacontrol

Silver

Post by ballouttacontrol » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Npret wrote:It's never been a secret. It's on the front page of the site.
the entire forum is invisible that seems pretty secret to me?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

1styearlateral

Silver

Post by 1styearlateral » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:55 pm

Can anyone confirm if the quality of threads in this secret forum is better than the employment forum. Would consider admission for higher-quality and more helpful discussions.

TLSModBot

Diamond

Post by TLSModBot » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:22 pm

Yeah it's mostly about life as a lawyer without most of the bullshit annoying people.

1styearlateral

Silver

Post by 1styearlateral » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Can we private message the admin? All my e-mail handles have identifying information in them.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”