New Job Resources Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

New Job Resources

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Upgraded my LinkedIn to premium, going through my law school's career offices, and still finding it difficult to place. I took FBI SA exam and failed which I was shocked and only makes me more nervous for these bar results in August. Besides Indeed, Zip recruiter, LinkedIn, Idealist, USA jobs, anything else out there? Recruiters typically work with people with experience, so figured I'd ask for help. thank you

Anonymous User

Re: New Job Resources

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Upgraded my LinkedIn to premium, going through my law school's career offices, and still finding it difficult to place. I took FBI SA exam and failed which I was shocked and only makes me more nervous for these bar results in August. Besides Indeed, Zip recruiter, LinkedIn, Idealist, USA jobs, anything else out there? Recruiters typically work with people with experience, so figured I'd ask for help. thank you
I don't think you've put enough info about your background to be getting meaningful advice from TLS. When did you graduate (if you have)?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”