3L. Screwed up. What to do? NYU LLM in Tax? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Damage Over Time

Silver

Re: 3L. Screwed up. What to do? NYU LLM in Tax?

Post by Damage Over Time » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Anonymous User wrote:OP here. Wow, has it really been a year since I posted this?

As for the results, I enrolled in the program. I ended up getting 3 callbacks the first month I was here and accepted an offer at a firm that I feel I will be really happy at. Best part is, it is in my significant other's market so it all turned out for the best!

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone again for their help. I was kind of in a dark place and even a little assurance from strangers gave me a push in the right direction.

...and now, back to studying tax 6-8 hours a day.
Were the callbacks/offer(s) from Big 4 firms or law firms or both?

Congrats!

Anonymous User

Re: 3L. Screwed up. What to do? NYU LLM in Tax?

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Damage Over Time wrote: Were the callbacks/offer(s) from Big 4 firms or law firms or both?

Congrats!
Two accounting firms one small firm. Two were from previous networking and one was from fall OCI. The one I went with actually rejected me last year.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”