Nine reasons not to go to law school Forum

Many years ago TLS held a content competition. The competition is no longer active, but this forum keeps going.
blsingindisguise

Silver

Re: Nine reasons not to go to law school

Post by blsingindisguise » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:25 am

I could give you plenty of reasons to not want to be an attorney however.

omninode

Bronze

Post by omninode » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:46 am

People everywhere are terrible, especially students. I have never in my life met someone who said a school they went to (at any level of education) was not full of assholes. So, I really don't know why the writer was surprised to find this in law school.

I'm not going to law school for three years of smiles and high fives. I'm going there to get a law degree.

Lincoln

Silver

Post by Lincoln » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:09 am

omninode wrote:People everywhere are terrible, especially students. I have never in my life met someone who said a school they went to (at any level of education) was not full of assholes. So, I really don't know why the writer was surprised to find this in law school.

I'm not going to law school for three years of smiles and high fives. I'm going there to get a law degree job.
FTFY

omninode

Bronze

Post by omninode » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:25 am

Lincoln wrote:
omninode wrote:People everywhere are terrible, especially students. I have never in my life met someone who said a school they went to (at any level of education) was not full of assholes. So, I really don't know why the writer was surprised to find this in law school.

I'm not going to law school for three years of smiles and high fives. I'm going there to get a law degree job.
FTFY
Obviously I want to get a job. I thought that was implied, but whatever.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Content Competitions”