A (somewhat) Comprehensive Guide to Part-Time Transferring Forum

Many years ago TLS held a content competition. The competition is no longer active, but this forum keeps going.
stinger35

Silver

A (somewhat) Comprehensive Guide to Part-Time Transferring

Post by stinger35 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:46 am

To start, I must admit that I am not a TLS Legend or even a frequent poster, by any means. I don't think I made a single post until I began to think about transferring law schools after my first semester grades were released. However, I extensively used the advice given on here by some of those TLS Legends. I didn't order the E&E's until after reading Arrow and JayCutlersCombover's posts and I drastically changed my exam/class preparation after reading their advice - to fantastic results. Shout out: I probably wouldn't have done as well or known about transferring without them. Around the same time, I started to search for threads like Arrow's on transferring that could answer questions regarding Part-Time students. While I found invaluable threads like this, http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/v ... =1&t=78920, I was unable to get real, concrete answers. In addition, I found that the requirements listed on the schools website were not concrete either. My transfer cycle has only served to further that notion. So, while my experience is only that of one PT transfer applicant, I hope to give some insight to future PT transfer applicants. In addition to my own experience, I have contacted several former PT transfers and will disseminate some of their knowledge as well. I must admit that this type of thing is not my style but I would be remiss not to create something that I would have been incredibly useful to me during this past year.

I will also include some general transfer and law school advice as well that will be applicable to all transfer applicants (note: nothing I can say will be more valuable than Arrows transfer thread, without which I would undoubtedly not be where I am today).

Background
In an attempt to be as thorough as possible, I will give as much information about my process as I can to answer the enormous amount of questions that each PT, or FT, transfer applicants have.

My undergrad degree was in Journalism from a small but respected midwest college. I partied incredibly too much during my time there and even more so my first year, even getting arrested and almost failing out. I really was under the impression that my college GPA wouldn't matter and never really planned on going to law school. In short, I graduated with a 3.1 (3.5 in my major), but was on Dean's List 6/8 quarters just to get it up there. My LSAC GPA was like 2.7 because of the classes I retook. After graduating, I went to paralegal school at a pretty respected institution because I basically had no idea what I wanted to do and figured a high GPA there would help my chances at getting into law school. I graduated with honors from that program and took a Kaplan course attempting to do well on the LSAT. While I destroyed some parts of the test, I really had trouble with the logic games. That kind of stuff just isn't my bag. I ended up getting a 161 though and getting into several T2 schools.

Law School
After weighing several options, decided to attend a Chicago T2. I did so part-time for two reasons. 1) I simply wanted to keep my job as a paralegal and minimize debt and 2) it was easier for me to get in that way. I was extremely clueless, not only about rankings, job prospects, OCI, etc. Had I know any of that it would have changed my decision on where to attend school and in what program to do so. Regardless, I ended up attending this Chicago T2 (I am sure that you can figure it out if you really want to but I would really rather not be outed. Also, as much argument there is around here, all three are generally viewed the same. I know that people from those schools will want to know which one so they can relate exactly to it, but it really won't make that much of a difference.)

During the fall, I found the advice on TLS and basically followed Arrow's and JayCutlers. I did LEEWS, read all the cases, read all the E&E's, used Emmanuel's, went to every class, etc. There's really not much more I can say about that. I could go on and on about that but that isn't what this post is directed towards and nothing I could say would be more comprehensive than their words of wisdom. I had two doctrinal courses, graded legal writing, and worked. It certainly wasn't fun, but it can be done. I ended up quitting my job right before exams, mainly because I felt like I was going to fail exams. Even when I walked out of exams, I figured I got B's or lower. However, I got the highest grade in the class in each of my classes and did well in legal writing as well. That is when I began looking into transferring. While I found out that I was number 1 in my class soon after grades were released, it quickly became apparent that PT transferring was not going to be as simple as FT.

Transferring
Before I get into my transfer cycle, I want to echo Arrow's sediment, that I think you should transfer. It's obviously very easy for me to say that because 1) I had no scholarship, 2) was attending a T2 school, and 3) ITE. If any of those things are different, it makes the decision unbelievably more complicated. However, there is no doubt in my mind that transferring is the right decision for me. Even if I strike out at OCI, I will have my transfer school on my resume forever. I can't tell you how incredible that feels. That being said, my debt really isn't increasing that much, so there is no compelling argument for staying. I only focused on the t15 and really wasn't going to bother transferring to lower schools than that.

The Personal Statement
As Arrow said, this just isn't fun. I can honestly say that I almost gave up a few times trying to write these. I remember saying "this isn't even worth it." However, it is worth it. There really isn't much advice I can give you here. I told a personal story and tied it into my law school success and its effects on me as a person, law student, and future lawyer. I included a clinic, program, class, or professor (usually all of them) that attracted me to the school. It was extremely hard but once it was over, it felt great. As mentioned below, my PS for the early admittance program was significantly different and inferior and probably had an effect on my cycle. I also think my eventual PS had a very positive effect on my cycle.

Addendum
I had to write an addendum for getting arrested for underage drinking in undergrad, just like the first time around. I basically used the same one. The only difference here is that Columbia, Duke, NYU, and Cornell all require Dean's Certification forms that must be filled out by your undergraduate dean. While I am guessing this is standard procedure for their entire application process, it is something not required by the other schools for transferring. I really don't think that this or any of my UG stuff had any effect on my cycle whatsoever. Still, there's really no telling.

NOW - a question that has been mused about frequently between a few of us applicants and one that may or may not be very important: Whether or not to mention your PT status on your application/addendum/PS. My advice, and the advice of several other PT transfer applicants is a resounding NO. Now it would be naive to think that admissions counselors aren't smart enough to figure that out on their own, it is extremely possible. I talked to three part time students who went T3->t10, T2->t5, and t14->HLS, and every one of them said that they did not mention their PT status nor did they recommend doing so. What I gathered from them was that it would just be like raising a red flag. Its possible that they won't see it, possible that they won't care, etc. etc. This was extremely hard for me to get over, but eventually I decided to go with their advice. The way I saw it, the more times I said "i should get in despite the fact that I did bad in undergrad, despite the fact that I am a part-time student, bla bla bla, the more likely they were to just say no. Still, this is a personal preference. I mentioned it in my Columbia, GULC, and Chicago applications though, most of which did not turn out well.

Credits
After the first semester, I had 11 credits. At the end of the second semester I had 22 (which is when I applied). At the end of the summer, I had 27. Many schools have certain requirements that they list, others don't. Bottom line, almost all of them are "soft" requirements, rather than hard ones. They can be bent and broken just depending on the circumstances. Each school will treat this differently and I'll go through them each below. I am not sure that I had to take summer classes to be admitted (since I was admitted to all the schools that I was before they were completed). Still, I sent an email to each school saying that I was taking summer classes a couple weeks after my original application.

Letters of Recommendation
Not much different here. Got an LOR from each professor I had. It should be noted that at least one of my professors mentioned that I was a PT student. This LOR only went to one school (that I didn't get into). Probably just a coincidence but still worth noting. Professors generally seemed extremely open to giving me letters. One professor who was a former Dean of the school was a little more reluctant but in the end wrote me an incredible letter.

Second Semester
For much of the semester, I became consumed with the thought of transferring (often referred to as the "transfer bug"). I spent almost as much time on transferring as I did studying. Between getting LOR's, checking to see if they were received, checking to see if they were sent out, getting early admittance forms sent to their offices (the GULC one didn't get there and had to be sent again), looking at things at TLS, stalking transferapps, and everything else that goes along with it, I neglected my studies more than I ever thought I would. While I still got A's, I didn't receive the highest individual grades as I did the first semester. While that likely doesn't matter at all, I think its possible I could have received a A- or B+ and really hurt my transfer chances. All I can say is, do your best to repeat your first semester. Hell, don't even apply EA. (Easy for me to say with two rejections, but if I would've got into to GULC I would have wasted a substantial amount of money simply paying the deposits). Honestly, it was just more stress than it was worth. Of course look into it and get those LOR's, etc. but unless you have no confidence in your second half performance (something that I really think remains pretty consistent) then just focus on your studies. Thats just my opinion though.

This fact gets even more exacerbated in the summer. I showed up to one of my exams incredibly unprepared, or at least the most unprepared I have been for a law school exam. Although I got an A, that was probably a lucky call. I still have incredible confidence in my exam taking ability after that but I really did not know the material the way I should have and it was 100% because looking into transfer things (i.e. waiting for acceptance/rejections, law review competitions, OCI, living situation, and all the rest).

Summer Work
Interned for a Federal Judge. Think it probably helped a little bit to have some employment but thats about it.

After looking into transferring, I decided to apply to GULC EA and UChicago ED. There are several reasons why I decided to try for the early admittance programs. 1) I was incredibly anxious and wanted to the piece of mind, 2) I was even more worried that I would bomb second semester, 3) I only had 11 credit hours to pad my GPA, so one bad grade in the second semester could kill me.

I am going to focus on these two early admittance schools separately because things changed significantly between these applications and my regular cycle.

Let me preface this by saying: My PS for these two schools sucked. Not only was I told this by some fellow TLS'ers (shout out to MegaTTTron and Apper for helping me hone what eventually came to be my PS), but also one of my professors and LOR writers. He described it as "wide eyed" and "naive" and that it sounded like I was trying to sell them on their own school. "They know they're good, you dont have to tell them that. This needs to be more business and focus on competing and learning from the best legal minds possible and the type of opportunities an education from that school would afford." However, I had already sent the PS into these two schools, so, yea.

Georgetown EA - Deferred, Rejected
Not only did my PS suck, but I also wrote an addendum talking about being PT students. I went on about how it did not hinder my application but enhanced it, that I worked during 1L, all that jazz. I really am not sure if it made that big of a difference because Gtown has a PT program, but who knows. I also only applied to the FT program there. I didn't want to be in the PT at all anymore. Since OCI is such a huge part of transferring, I wasn't about to mess with OCI anymore than I already had. I was a bit surprised that I didn't get in EA, but really surprised I didn't get in during the regular cycle. I saw a pretty large amount of people on here that were accepted with far worse "numbers than me." There were several people from t3's and t4's who were accepted with the same grades as me. PT may have played a part in this and my PS could have as well. There's really no way of knowing. (Someone from a similarly ranked T2 out in Cali transferred to GULC - not sure if it was PT or FT...feel free to comment IHL if you want, and add ANYTHING at all).

Chicago ED - Rejected
This was probably a long shot, at best. My PS didn't help. They could never give me a straight answer about credits or PT transfers. I am not sure I could have gotten in regardless but the PT certainly didn't help. I really wanted to stay in Chicago so it was a no brainer to apply. Given how random my cycle and other peoples cycle has turned out, I don't regret applying to anywhere that I did and even wish I gave HLS a shot. Having said that, I know of at least two people who were accepted from PT programs. Someone from my school was accepted from the PT program 2 years ago. However, she stayed in the PT program for two years and then spent two years at Chicago. While she hated the fact she had to spend 4 years, I think overall she felt it was worth it.

Another guy I talked to transferred from the PT program at GULC to Chicago. (He was top 2% or so and did not take summer courses - he eventually transferred to HLS without those summer classes, a school that says "no part-time transfers." He also got into Stanford. Obviously it is quite a different story when you are coming from the t14 though. FWIW, he knew of a second PT student there who was top 5% and applied to each of the top 8 and was shut out. He said that the other student also mentioned their PT status extensively. Given the extreme disparity in their results, who knows what exactly caused that. However, I think the mentioning of the PT status, etc. has a lot to do with it. Again, who knows).

Now as for the regular cycle:
HYS - Did not apply
I really just figured it was too much of a long shot (and it probably was). Still wish I would have shot an app to HLS as I said. See the Chicago transfer section for a little bit more information on the holy trinity and PT transfers.

Columbia - Accepted
This was obviously the highest school I was accepted to and it was a pretty big surprise. Columbia requires you to write an addendum if you have less than 28 credit hours when you apply. If I would have got to 28 by the end of the summer, I simply would not have mentioned it. However, since I was only going to reach 27 credits, I figured I had to address it. I was accepted pretty late in the cycle and I think that probably had to do with the fact that I was PT and a T2. Still, maybe it was my PS, or something else, I somehow snuck in. Still, I decided not to attend. While that might sound absurd to some people, I still think it was the right decision for me.

NYU - Withdrew
When I sent my email a few weeks after my initial application informing them that I was taking summer courses and how many credits I would have at the end of the summer, they replied letting me know that I would likely not be eligible for admittance. They explicitly stated that the 28 credit requirement was a hard one that could not be broken. They stated that if I took enough summer courses to reach 28 credit hours I could still be admitted but it would likely be too late by the time I got my grades. At that point, I withdrew. I asked for a refund since I received contradicting information regarding this requirement from their office and was granted one (though I still have yet to receive it and it's been 6 weeks.) Still, pretty cool of them. The way admissions offices seem to be when it comes to transferring, I honestly think it totally depended on who would have answered that email. I really believe that if someone else would have read that they might have replied differently and there was still a chance my application would have been eligible for admission. I was already into other t10 schools at this point so I really didn't care too much.

UC-Berkeley - Accepted
I was accepted to Berkeley during the first wave. I couldn't believe it, really. I almost didn't apply because I figured it was a pretty big long shot and they are another school that says "no part-time students." Dean Tom called me on a Thursday afternoon and that put me at some serious ease. If you go look at the thread though, there were clearly some people with much better numbers than me who got rejected. That straight up makes no sense to me, but should make it clear that this process is extremely unpredictable. I go to a mid T2 and am PT and I get in when there are t15 and t25 students, FT, that have the same exact grades, and didn't get in. I am not sure why and no one can really tell you. I think my PS did wonders for me there. I was extremely close to going there and felt a great deal of gratitude towards them as they were the first school that let me in. In the end it was just too far from home, my target market, everyone I know, etc. Logistically, there were going to be some problems a well. Still, I think its another important example of a "no part-time transfers" school that either didn't notice, didn't care, or really doesn't have a policy.

Penn - Did not apply
Penn seemed overly explicit about their requirements, with the language "Students enrolled in a part-time or evening division program at any time during their first year of study are not eligible to transfer." Heard some anecdotal evidence and saw some statistics on transferapps that also hinted towards their policy being rather strict. It was also not a top choice of mine and was not that attractive of an option. If it was in my target market or I really wanted to go there, I still would have sent an app.

Michigan - Accepted, Attending
Michigan was by far the nicest office throughout the entire process. Early on, I felt like I would end up there anyways which is what obviously ended up happening. The were pretty clear that they prefer 28 credits but that 27 was going to be fine (I asked them before I began proscribing to the theory of not mentioning PT status). I also had the July 15th deadline at Berkeley and told them on July 10th about the deadline. They called the next day and let me know I was accepted and that they did so because they were aware of my deadline. They overnighted the package, etc. All in all, I just liked the way they did things. Its also a feeder school for Chicago and is close to where I'm from and family. In my app I told them they were basically my number one choice and I meant that. They did state early on that it is important to make sure "the rest of your application is pristine" since there are less grades on your transcript to judge the application on.

Virginia - Did not apply
In-state preferences and the low number of transfers they have been accepting. That's all there really is too. It was towards the end of my cycle and I felt I had already spent so much already, no need wasting more. I really think its more likely to get into HYS than V from out-of-state (just my opinion, dont flip out on me telling me I am an idiot - I may be one). Still, they explicitly state that they will take PT students. Worth a shot I suppose, especially if you don't mind the app fee. I would have loved to attend there but it just seemed too unlikely.

Duke - Waitlisted
Still waiting for an answer here. I heard they overbooked their 1L class and aren't taking many transfers. However, I know some people have been rejected, so the waitlist itself shows that they are willing to take PT students.

Northwestern - Rejected
The only school besides Chicago that could really compete with Michigan in my book. It would have been a really tough call if I got into both. Not sure if it was the work experience or what that did me in (I wrote an addendum about my lack of 2-4 years of work experience). Their website says that they require 30 credit hours, which is simply not true. Every admissions office there said that they are willing to, and have, admitted part-time students before. They stated (as is to be assumed with every single school) that it is harder to get in from a PT program because there is less to judge on the academic record. Still, when I asked if I could apply from a part-time program their first word was "absolutely." I am almost glad I didn't get in so that I wouldn't have to make the tough choice. It would've been easier for me to stay in the city but Michigan was the school I really wanted to be at. I don't think being a PT student should scare anyone from applying to NU though.

Cornell - Rejected
Things started to get weird for me at the bottom of the t14 (since I got into some of the higher t14s...it just shows how completely RANDOM the transfer process is and how even more random the PT transfer cycle can be...don't not apply anywhere) and I really am not sure why. Cornell doesn't say much about being from a PT program and I am not sure if it made a difference. I know they don't accept many transfers (I still haven't heard of a single person being accepted) but it also says they don't get many apps anyways. I figured I would have a decent shot but the ironic part is it is the one t15 school that I wasn't even sure I would transfer to (who really wants to spend two years in Ithaca, no offense though).

UCLA - Rejected
This is the one school that straight up said to me before hand that having 27 credit hours would disqualify me. Other times they said it would not but it was the one school that explicitly told me that. I still applied though because I was really worried I would get shut out of the t14, likely because of my PT status. So this was a safety for me, in a really stupid way. I was told I wouldn't get in and I still applied as a "safety." They also refunded me money, which is awesome, mainly because of the contradicting information they gave me. Something that I think is EXTREMELY important though is that I never sent my letter of good standing to them. When I was getting ready to send it, I found out I got into Berkeley. My school charges $35 for LOGS and there was no way I would attend UCLA over Berkeley (no offense to any UCLA students, I just would have no preference out there and would have just went with higher ranked school). It is completely possible that my app would have been viewed differently with that LOGS.

And that's my cycle. I thought about USC but the extremely small amount of transfers they take made me think otherwise. Texas seemed to have a mixture of in-state preference and small transfer class size that also made me decide against applying.

Conclusion
There's everything about my cycle that I can think of. Sorry if it's too much or too little, but I felt there needed to be some concrete advice out there. Not only did I give mine, but others that I have collected as well. So, what is my consensus on this subject?

1) Apply. If you really have a desire to go to that school and if your grades would give you a shot if you weren't a part-time student...apply. It's worth it in the long run and you absolutely have a shot. You can muse about this as much as you want but its worth it, IMO. (Hell, you may even be able to get your money back).

2) Screw the requirements. They are "requirements," but they don't seem to matter. Sure, a few of these schools may consider them to be hard requirements, but who knows if that really is the case. Its your job to convince them that you should get in regardless. No one really knows if they don't notice or don't care, but they will admit you regardless of the fact you don't meet them.

3) It will affect your cycle. It will do so in a negative way. There's no way around that. It is harder to get in to a school from a PT program than it is from a FT program. Still, it basically just makes it more random. I got into the number 4, 6, & 9 schools (two of which say "no part-time transfers") and denied at the number 11, 13, & 14 schools who do accept part-time transfers (supposedly/apparently).

That's all the information I have to this point. I will come back and update in the weeks and months to come. Obviously OCI will be an important subject (I've been told that employers don't ask about part-time status but who knows? I will come back and comment on whether or not I think it had an effect on the process). Also, I'll let everyone know how my scheduling, etc. worked out. Because of the weird credit situation it may cause some problems. I am still going to have to take two 1L courses (something I'm not looking forward to, so I will even come back and update with my grades in those 1L courses but my grades overall. I know many students fear their grades will drop at a t14. Mine might...I hope not, but I will update...at that point OCI is over and who knows how much they even matter, but, whatever). This is far from complete and certainly needs some proofreading (I have a horrible, horrible time with effect/affect). I will continue to update, edit, and add information to this. I am also sure that I have forgotten a ton of information that would be helpful. However, I wanted to get it up as soon as possible because there were already some questions in the transfer forum regarding this subject. I'd appreciate constructive criticism rather than just shit talking, but whatever. All of the other PT transfers, feel free to post or PM with anything they want added anonymously or not). As I said, this isn't my style at all, so sorry if it isn't as good as many of the other posts - I would have killed for a post like this so figured I owed it to the TLS community to relay my experience. Hopefully it is helpful to some or many.

ZXCVBNM

Bronze

Re: A (somewhat) Comprehensive Guide to Part-Time Transferring

Post by ZXCVBNM » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:11 pm

FYI, two PT Fordham students are transferring to NYU this cycle, myself included, so it is possible. But you have to call the admissions office and make a compelling case or else they won't consider you. I also imagine you need higher grades then the FT transfers. We both had 3.9+. Also, obviously we both took summer school to get to the 28 credit minimum. I think some times NYU will do it and most times they won't.

XxSpyKEx

Gold

Post by XxSpyKEx » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:29 pm

stinger35 wrote: Columbia - Accepted
This was obviously the highest school I was accepted to and it was a pretty big surprise. Columbia requires you to write an addendum if you have less than 28 credit hours when you apply. If I would have got to 28 by the end of the summer, I simply would not have mentioned it. However, since I was only going to reach 27 credits, I figured I had to address it. I was accepted pretty late in the cycle and I think that probably had to do with the fact that I was PT and a T2. Still, maybe it was my PS, or something else, I somehow snuck in. Still, I decided not to attend. While that might sound absurd to some people, I still think it was the right decision for me.
Wow, this almost makes me angry. You turned down Ivy league top 4 law school that did pretty damn well ITE last year to attend Michigan? Seriously? Why would you do that? If you want prestige on your resume, that's a whole world of difference between Michigan and Columbia, and also something that will carry for the rest of your life. I really think you're going to be kicking yourself in the ass on this one if OCI doesn't pan out for you (because it really might have at Columbia considering 70% of 2Ls got SA positions through OCI last year). The only reasonable explanations I can even think of for this is something like your mother is dying of cancer and just happens to live in Ann Arbor OR you got in to late to do OCI at Columbia.

esq

Silver

Post by esq » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:05 am

tag

bk1

Diamond

Post by bk1 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:00 am

XxSpyKEx wrote:
stinger35 wrote: Columbia - Accepted
Wow, this almost makes me angry. You turned down Ivy league top 4 law school that did pretty damn well ITE last year to attend Michigan? Seriously? Why would you do that? If you want prestige on your resume, that's a whole world of difference between Michigan and Columbia, and also something that will carry for the rest of your life. I really think you're going to be kicking yourself in the ass on this one if OCI doesn't pan out for you (because it really might have at Columbia considering 70% of 2Ls got SA positions through OCI last year). The only reasonable explanations I can even think of for this is something like your mother is dying of cancer and just happens to live in Ann Arbor OR you got in to late to do OCI at Columbia.
Kind of a dick post.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

xenophile

New

Post by xenophile » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:12 pm

stinger35: Thanks for that awesome post. It was very helpful.

all: I'm a 1st year T14 PT student (170 LSAT/3.44 UGPA/3.8 GGPA in case anyone needs that info to provide sage counsel), and I'm thinking about transferring up, pending grades, of course.

My question is one that stinger35 touched on briefly - what about transferring after my 2nd PT year? Does anyone have a sense of whether/how this might be easier than transferring after my 1st PT year?

I'll only have 24 credits after 1st year (which would leave me eligible to transfer to Berkeley only), but I'll be up to ~45 credits after 2nd year. I know I would lose some of those credits in a transfer, but for the right place it would be worth it. I guess I'm just not sure where the line is between transfer and visiting student for PTers...

Any thoughts?

vanwinkle

Platinum

Post by vanwinkle » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:30 pm

xenophile wrote:stinger35: Thanks for that awesome post. It was very helpful.

all: I'm a 1st year T14 PT student (170 LSAT/3.44 UGPA/3.8 GGPA in case anyone needs that info to provide sage counsel), and I'm thinking about transferring up, pending grades, of course.

My question is one that stinger35 touched on briefly - what about transferring after my 2nd PT year? Does anyone have a sense of whether/how this might be easier than transferring after my 1st PT year?

I'll only have 24 credits after 1st year (which would leave me eligible to transfer to Berkeley only), but I'll be up to ~45 credits after 2nd year. I know I would lose some of those credits in a transfer, but for the right place it would be worth it. I guess I'm just not sure where the line is between transfer and visiting student for PTers...

Any thoughts?
You should ask this in the Transfers forum, you'll likely get much better help there. This forum is more meant for article posting and feedback.

xenophile

New

Post by xenophile » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:33 am

Duly noted. Thanks!

dbt

Silver

Post by dbt » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:46 am

Congrats on the transfer! I hope your reasons for turning down Columbia for Michigan really were significant enough, though, because from what I can tell Columbia's placement this season has been impressive while Michigan has been struggling.

risktaker

Silver

Post by risktaker » Tue May 24, 2011 12:24 pm

tag

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “TLS Content Competitions”