Chapman Class of 2012 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
BrookeB

New

Re: Chapman Class of 2012

Post by BrookeB » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:32 am

ahhh hey did anyone else notice that we are supposed to bring our laptop tomorrow? It has like the tiniest of notes on the schedule about bring it to link up Lexus and stuff. I dont want to Cary it around, but I dont want to leave it in my car....

ria29

New

Post by ria29 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:46 am

BrookeB wrote:ahhh hey did anyone else notice that we are supposed to bring our laptop tomorrow? It has like the tiniest of notes on the schedule about bring it to link up Lexus and stuff. I dont want to Cary it around, but I dont want to leave it in my car....
lol, yea my brother went through the schedule before I did and he pointed it out to me. I have a netbook though so I don't mind carrying it around, but that note does look easy to miss.

see you all tomorrow!!!

BrookeB

New

Post by BrookeB » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Last edited by BrookeB on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

JOE!

New

Post by JOE! » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:48 pm

If any of you grabbed your Westlaw passwords today from a guy in a blue shirt (not the real skinny dude in the white shirt), or were at table 25 for the lunch... that was me.

Edit: I'll also be at the Westlaw table tomorrow and Friday (probably)

BrookeB

New

Post by BrookeB » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:46 pm

hey ya I remember...i grabbed mine at remote time when nobody else was there...I was the one joking about stocking up on free stuff to make my $40,000 back....dark (almost black) short hair and a navy blue dress with white and blue striped top...leggings...white heels...this is for anyone that night have met me and didnt know it.

Hey guys....track 2 section 5...anyone else? I think I'm the only Brooke in L1

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

BrookeB

New

Post by BrookeB » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:54 pm

P.S. Joe....I totally just got saved because I needed a highlighter (to brief the case for tomorrow's mock class) and wouldnt you know it....the highlighter/pen you gave me came to the rescue!

BrookeB

New

Post by BrookeB » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:14 pm

One last thing, are we supposed to brief all three cases in the packet for tomorrow?

JOE!

New

Post by JOE! » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:21 am

Not that you're likely to get this before tomorrow, but honestly don't freak out about orientation homework. I mean you should understand the cases, but don't worry about it much. It's orientation, you have three years to be worried about stuff that's actually graded.

Can't lie, I do not remember anyone from the westlaw table... but if you recognize me, I'll be at the westlaw table tomorrow around 4 or 5ish, then at the en banc so introduce yourself.

BrookeB

New

Post by BrookeB » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:26 pm

Hey careerchange...are you in the Lexus activation right now...at 4:30....in a white shirt? I see you.....

haha I didnt mean for that to be so stalker-ish

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

careerchange

New

Post by careerchange » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:32 am

BrookeB wrote:Hey careerchange...are you in the Lexus activation right now...at 4:30....in a white shirt? I see you.....

haha I didnt mean for that to be so stalker-ish

That wasn't me. I was wearing a brown shirt yesterday.

Today I will be wearing tan pants, a black button up shirt with vertical stripes.

BTW, I am in track 2. I have LRW in section 4. Come find me. I saw a Brooke, but the last name didn't match in my mind. It started with a B, but I thought it was different. And now I can't remember what she looked like!

We should all meet somewhere today. Where and when?

BrookeB

New

Post by BrookeB » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Haha you saw me....Im the only one....and my last name does start with a B (hint hint..."BrookeB") lol. Hmmmm....too bad I read te message late, that way I coulda stalked you out knowing what you were wearing.

Anyways I too am in track 2 (section 5) so hoorah! Alas, Ria is not. See ya bright and early Monday morning...come find me...Im the only white white girl was short dark hair in our track I think. Also, I have a pink netbook haha so that should be an even bigger clue

careerchange

New

Post by careerchange » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:20 am

BrookeB wrote:Haha you saw me....Im the only one....and my last name does start with a B (hint hint..."BrookeB") lol. Hmmmm....too bad I read te message late, that way I coulda stalked you out knowing what you were wearing.

Anyways I too am in track 2 (section 5) so hoorah! Alas, Ria is not. See ya bright and early Monday morning...come find me...Im the only white white girl was short dark hair in our track I think. Also, I have a pink netbook haha so that should be an even bigger clue

I'll look for you.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”