Law Preview Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
addicted

New

Law Preview

Post by addicted » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:20 am

I've received a few things in the mail from a company called Law Preview, which offers 5 day prep for law school taught my many of the top law school professors. it costs a thousand dollars though. do you guys know anything about this? think it could be worth doing?

i included the website if anyone's curious.

http://lawpreview.com/

General Tso

Gold

Re: Law Preview

Post by General Tso » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 pm

TLS consensus is that Law Preview is a waste of time and money.

JClark-NYU

New

Post by JClark-NYU » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:07 pm

The term consensus is actually not applicable here. Some people say its a waste, others really appreciate it, others say only do it if you have that much money to spend without financial hardship.

As far as I can tell, no one else is offering to actually talk about their experience. Law preview is not for everyone, but if you are considering it I would be happy to tell you how it helped me, as well as discuss if you might be someone it could help - and help enough to be worth the price.

J

leraa6587

Bronze

Post by leraa6587 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:11 pm

JClark-NYU wrote:The term consensus is actually not applicable here. Some people say its a waste, others really appreciate it, others say only do it if you have that much money to spend without financial hardship.

As far as I can tell, no one else is offering to actually talk about their experience. Law preview is not for everyone, but if you are considering it I would be happy to tell you how it helped me, as well as discuss if you might be someone it could help - and help enough to be worth the price.

J

What do they teach you? How to brief cases and make outlines, or foundations to your first year classes like "civ pro 101"?

KG_CalGuy

Bronze

Post by KG_CalGuy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:23 pm

swheat wrote:TLS consensus is that Law Preview is a waste of time and money.
+1.

Every single law student I've ever spoken with says it's a waste of time

Gold

Post by 270910 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 pm

JClark-NYU wrote:The term consensus is actually not applicable here. Some people say its a waste, others really appreciate it, others say only do it if you have that much money to spend without financial hardship.

J
Trolling... for law preview.... in the CLASS OF 2012 FORUM? TTTrolling.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”