GULC '13 (Evening) Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
pirouette

New

Re: GULC '13 (Evening)

Post by pirouette » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Jadcia wrote:Here's hoping everyone is having a great weekend. Unfortunately I must go to work today. How is everyone juggling the who work/school thing. Have you guys begun making plans to leave early? Take longer lunches? Coming in earlier? Just trying to think of how I should swing things? I'll be changing jobs just in time for classes.
I'll be working 7-4:30 and off every other Monday. I live about 10 minutes from work and plan to get into the office around 6 to study for a while before the work day starts. It also helps that my job is really seasonal - I have extremely busy times, and then long slow periods where I'll have free time to study. I'm just hoping that my husband and son have lots of patience :wink:

gilchristh

Bronze

Post by gilchristh » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:25 pm

gilchristh wrote:While I'm full-time, I'll most likely be graduating with you all in 2013 since I plan to do the JD/MBA Joint Degree program. So hi!
Not yet; I have to wait for the new applications to become available, but I'm doing all the stuff I can get out of the way now: GMAT, LORs, etc.

Jadcia

New

Post by Jadcia » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:29 am

gilchristh wrote:
gilchristh wrote:While I'm full-time, I'll most likely be graduating with you all in 2013 since I plan to do the JD/MBA Joint Degree program. So hi!
Not yet; I have to wait for the new applications to become available, but I'm doing all the stuff I can get out of the way now: GMAT, LORs, etc.
That's smart to do it all now. I was thinking about a joint program, but the idea of studying for another standardized gives me shingles.

gilchristh

Bronze

Post by gilchristh » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:38 pm

Jadcia wrote:
gilchristh wrote:
That's smart to do it all now. I was thinking about a joint program, but the idea of studying for another standardized gives me shingles.
Hahaha... fair enough, but if you change your mind, feel free to PM me. I've been teaching test prep for a long time and I'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of some good resources.

moorman75

New

Post by moorman75 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:48 am

What's going on with the part-timers!?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

asifor

New

Post by asifor » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Hey everyone! I am also going to be attending GULC in the evening. I am trying to go ahead and get the textbooks now, but does anyone know if there is a way to know in which subgroup we are? I know we will find out at Orientation, but I was just wondering if we could find out earlier because there are reading assignments posted by the professors, and I don't know who my professors are for Legal Writing and Consititutional Law. Thank you!

pirouette

New

Post by pirouette » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 pm

asifor wrote:Hey everyone! I am also going to be attending GULC in the evening. I am trying to go ahead and get the textbooks now, but does anyone know if there is a way to know in which subgroup we are? I know we will find out at Orientation, but I was just wondering if we could find out earlier because there are reading assignments posted by the professors, and I don't know who my professors are for Legal Writing and Consititutional Law. Thank you!
Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way for us to know prior to orientation. If you haven't gotten the email from Prof. Rosenkranz, you can probably assume you have Cole or Schrag (sp?) for Con Law. I'm anxious to have everything in order early too...but I don't think there's any way around this one...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”