Florida State University Class of 2012 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
tbone101

New

Re: Florida State University Class of 2012

Post by tbone101 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:16 pm

green918 wrote: +1 on Pitaria. It's the reason I don't like pita pit.

I really like the other side vintage and several of the other galleries and such in railroad square. Are there any others around town besides the couple on Gaines?
that is what i was thinking of. i suck so bad at remembering names. they do indeed have the tastiest pitas around town i think, and the service is great all things considered. plus they play cool music.

people are always asking where coffee places are. first off, there are 10 or so starbucks around town, so no problem there, you just sort of stumble upon them. There might be one on campus, but i know there is one north of campus on Tennessee.

as for independents chains there are also tons, including "Cool Beans", which is pretty cool.

come to think of it, it seems like there is a starbucks or at least a coffee joint in our student lounge...

ps. Five Guys Burger and Fries is the best burger restaurant in town (right off of thomasville, across from the old cinema). We are some hungry and thirsty people apparently.

lrw05d

New

Post by lrw05d » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:14 am

reading other peoples orientation experiences on the "forum for law school students" makes me jealous of their cocktail hours and champagne toasts. come on, fsu, we're supposed to be a party school! (although potbellys was fun)

Bipolar Bear

New

Post by Bipolar Bear » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:35 pm

lrw05d wrote:
TKM wrote:So I just spent $856 on books. It was painful.
holy shit. ive already spent $200 on 4 commercial outlines, the required orientation book, and "getting to maybe". this is going to be a swift kick in the wallet.

edit: which is cheaper for law books, bills or fsu bookstore?

I'm currently an undergrad at FSU, and as for as books go Bills is known to be cheaper than the FSU Bookstore. 8)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”