Living situation at Texas Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
lsatismybitchlover

New

Living situation at Texas

Post by lsatismybitchlover » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Moved it to this forum because I wasn't sure where else to put it. I just started looking on craigslist for anyone looking for a roommate for the fall at UT. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any ideal housing for a UT law student and if there is a some sort of coordinated way to find a roommate that will also be a law/grad student there. I've heard mixed things about having a roommate during 1L, but part of me thinks that I would go crazy living by myself. Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

art vandelay

Bronze

Re: Living situation at Texas

Post by art vandelay » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:08 pm

lsatismybitchlover wrote:Moved it to this forum because I wasn't sure where else to put it. I just started looking on craigslist for anyone looking for a roommate for the fall at UT. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any ideal housing for a UT law student and if there is a some sort of coordinated way to find a roommate that will also be a law/grad student there. I've heard mixed things about having a roommate during 1L, but part of me thinks that I would go crazy living by myself. Any input would be appreciated, thanks!
Go to the FreshLaw discussion board for admitted students. This exact thing is discussed there, and there is a guy looking for roommates.

lsatismybitchlover

New

Post by lsatismybitchlover » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:30 pm

art vandelay wrote:
lsatismybitchlover wrote:Moved it to this forum because I wasn't sure where else to put it. I just started looking on craigslist for anyone looking for a roommate for the fall at UT. I was just wondering if anyone knows of any ideal housing for a UT law student and if there is a some sort of coordinated way to find a roommate that will also be a law/grad student there. I've heard mixed things about having a roommate during 1L, but part of me thinks that I would go crazy living by myself. Any input would be appreciated, thanks!
Go to the FreshLaw discussion board for admitted students. This exact thing is discussed there, and there is a guy looking for roommates.
Thanks! I was on there yesterday and I guess I just missed it.

JoeShmo

New

Post by JoeShmo » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:33 pm

The Triangle apartments in Austin are very nice (my friend is a 1L there and that's where he lives). There is a free bus that takes him straight to the law school in 7-10 minutes. Hope this helps!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”