George Mason Class of 2012 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
Engender

New

Re: George Mason Class of 2012

Post by Engender » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Hello all,

I just got off the WL. What are you guys wearing to orientation this evening? I was planning to wear a polo, but should I wear kakis or jeans?

See you at 5!

PubIntLawyer

New

Post by PubIntLawyer » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:00 pm

I was thinking black pants and a nice blouse, but is that too gunnerish? I'm a girl if that changes anything...

PubIntLawyer

New

Post by PubIntLawyer » Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:11 pm

PubIntLawyer wrote:I was thinking black pants and a nice blouse, but is that too gunnerish? I'm a girl if that changes anything...
Just a note - this is just for the first day; for tomorrow/the rest of the semester I'll be in khakis/jeans/casual skirts. But will I look toolish in dressy pants tonight? I was thinking people might break out the business casual since it's in the evening and some people may be coming straight from work....although I guess most people have quit their jobs by the time orientation rolls around...
Help!!!

Engender

New

Post by Engender » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:01 am

PubIntLawyer wrote:
PubIntLawyer wrote:I was thinking black pants and a nice blouse, but is that too gunnerish? I'm a girl if that changes anything...
Just a note - this is just for the first day; for tomorrow/the rest of the semester I'll be in khakis/jeans/casual skirts. But will I look toolish in dressy pants tonight? I was thinking people might break out the business casual since it's in the evening and some people may be coming straight from work....although I guess most people have quit their jobs by the time orientation rolls around...
Help!!!
Did the black pants and blouse work? Did I meet you? I was the bond guy in kakis and a polo!

vandyhopeful

New

Post by vandyhopeful » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi --

I will be starting as a 1L in August and was wondering if anyone could tell me where the 1Ls live (for the most part)? I didn't find any of the sources provided by GMU very helpful! I don't know the area at all, but I know I want to be close to the school and around my classmates. Any suggestions??! thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”