Re: University of Georgia Class of 2012 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
partymidget

New

Re: University of Georgia Class of 2012

Post by partymidget » Mon May 04, 2009 6:30 pm

So is the general consensus that most 1Ls at Georgia live off-campus? I really have not read anyone on TLS saying they will live in on-campus housing there. I have heard from others that most 1Ls live on campus at other schools. I am 22 so that matters because I am not married or anything.

bella16

Bronze

Post by bella16 » Sun May 10, 2009 9:21 pm

partymidget wrote:So is the general consensus that most 1Ls at Georgia live off-campus? I really have not read anyone on TLS saying they will live in on-campus housing there. I have heard from others that most 1Ls live on campus at other schools. I am 22 so that matters because I am not married or anything.
You are 22 so what matters? That you live on campus??? I haven't lived on campus since I was 18. Most law students live off campus. Check the Housing UGA thread for a good start on places.

clarabella

New

Post by clarabella » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: living in the grad student housing, I considered it but the grad student village thing is REALLY not close to the law school. For me, that was the dealbreaker. Also, you can find cheaper rent elsewhere (even places with pools and washer-dryers in the apt!). I think I'm going to live at River Mill. A lot of people have warned against it bc of noisy/crazy drunk undergrads living there but.. I've lived in an apt complex like that for 2 years now so I think I'll be ok. Plus you can pay your rent via CC online and pay months in advance if you want, which I like a lot. Any thoughts?

ps- i'm getting really excited!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”