Acceptances!!! Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
craneaa

New

Re: Acceptances!!!

Post by craneaa » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:15 pm

First acceptance today- full ride at St. John's. A backup school for me, but at least I know I'm going to law school!

screech

New

Post by screech » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:17 pm

craneaa wrote:First acceptance today- full ride at St. John's. A backup school for me, but at least I know I'm going to law school!

Congrats Craneaa!

bella16

Bronze

Post by bella16 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 am

Accepted at Northeastern with $25K scholly. That makes 3! Congrats to everyone else as well!

tome

Bronze

Post by tome » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Georgetown, Woot! My goal was always to crack the T14, so its all gravy from here on in; hopefully gravy with $$s floating in it.

Grats to everyone else who got into law school. I hope you are feeling the same sense of relief I am :)

jawsome

New

Post by jawsome » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:51 pm

tome wrote:Georgetown, Woot! My goal was always to crack the T14, so its all gravy from here on in; hopefully gravy with $$s floating in it.

Grats to everyone else who got into law school. I hope you are feeling the same sense of relief I am :)
Honestly, I've felt relief more than anything since getting in. At first it was excitement, but after a few hours and a few beers, it was and still has been (3 weeks later) almost exclusively relief.

I just looked through the LSAT prep forum for the first time in months and it made me shudder. I can't imagine having to go through that again.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”