Your lawyer car Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
Kring345

Bronze

Re: Your lawyer car

Post by Kring345 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:47 pm

As a motorcycle rider, this article is ridiculous. More of you should consider bikes. Especially those in a warmer clime.

(The only part of the article that is less redonk than the others is the invisible/dangerous part. You have to be well-trained [ie, courses, schools, etc] and uber alert. At some point you'll likely crash, but in the mean time you'll have lots of fun!)

My $7,000 bike can beat any of the cars above-mentioned in a race, by the way. Even the ones costing 200k. And especially the horses, carts, and sailboats.

RMstratosphere

Bronze

Post by RMstratosphere » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Kring345 wrote:
As a motorcycle rider, this article is ridiculous. More of you should consider bikes. Especially those in a warmer clime.

(The only part of the article that is less redonk than the others is the invisible/dangerous part. You have to be well-trained [ie, courses, schools, etc] and uber alert. At some point you'll likely crash, but in the mean time you'll have lots of fun!)

My $7,000 bike can beat any of the cars above-mentioned in a race, by the way. Even the ones costing 200k. And especially the horses, carts, and sailboats.
And my motorcycle can blow yours up, n00b.
RMstratosphere wrote:Image

Kring345

Bronze

Post by Kring345 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:23 pm

--ImageRemoved--

Sauer Grapes

Silver

Post by Sauer Grapes » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:19 am

dougroberts wrote:My first purchase will be an MB C300 or C350.

It's nice and all, but I can't help but see the Chrysler in the C-Class.

IAFG

Platinum

Post by IAFG » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:21 am

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:25 am

IAFG wrote:Image
Fancy, I plan on walking.

IAFG

Platinum

Post by IAFG » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:30 am

Desert Fox wrote:
IAFG wrote:[img]train[/img]
lol @ people who haven't done the math on how little $ they'll have left after student loan payments, taxes, rent, retirement contributions, health insurance, clothing budget, food...

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:32 am

IAFG wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
IAFG wrote:[img]train[/img]
lol @ people who haven't done the math on how little $ they'll have left after student loan payments, taxes, rent, retirement contributions, health insurance, clothing budget, food...
I'll make 160K from Notre Dame. I'll spend 80K on a car, and have 80K left over! I only spent 11K room at board at the University of Podunk this year! I'll have 69K more to spend on whatever I want. I think I'll get a live in maid.

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:35 am

law4vus wrote:
CalciumChloride wrote:You guys might want to consider the legal job market before you start planning what to do with your 6 figure salary.
I think you're missing something. lol
I think he means dee security of zeee job.

Anyways, now that the dream job is looking like a realistic possibility, probably keep my current car for a year and then get a used E class or something similar (no point in buying new when I'm just going to drive the shit out of it). Should only set me back in the mid 20s or so.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

c3pO4

Silver

Post by c3pO4 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Nobody has mentioned Tesla model S? This is the only CR.

Fully electric, 300 miles charge, sleek as hell, most high tech sound and digital systems incl. browser, only 50k.

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:31 pm

c3pO4 wrote:Nobody has mentioned Tesla model S? This is the only CR.

Fully electric, 300 miles charge, sleek as hell, most high tech sound and digital systems incl. browser, only 50k.

Electric is for chairs, not cars.

c3pO4

Silver

Post by c3pO4 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Veyron wrote:

have fun killing the planet. it's not just an electric car, it's also objectively the coolest luxury car out there. and in a decade every major manufacturer will have an electric model. in 3 decades, gas powered cars won't exist. tesla is the Apple of cars. if you wanna drive a PC, go right ahead.

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:38 pm

c3pO4 wrote:
Veyron wrote:

have fun killing the planet. it's not just an electric car, it's also objectively the coolest luxury car out there. and in a decade every major manufacturer will have an electric model. in 3 decades, gas powered cars won't exist. tesla is the Apple of cars. if you wanna drive a PC, go right ahead.
In 3 decades, gas powered cars will be classics!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

D-hops

Silver

Post by D-hops » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Probably be rolling in this bad boy:

Nightsideclipse

New

Post by Nightsideclipse » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:31 am

Probably will not have a job, but I'll be happy with a new model Honda Civic with a bunch of upgrades. Those cars are engineered like tanks.

Yeah, kinda lame. But best performance for the money. Car must get from point A to point B. Nothing more.

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Nightsideclipse wrote:Probably will not have a job, but I'll be happy with a new model Honda Civic with a bunch of upgrades. Those cars are engineered like tanks.

Yeah, kinda lame. But best performance for the money. Car must get from point A to point B. Nothing more.
You sound boring, I bet you want to do transactional law.

Besides, best performance for the price of a new civic with upgrades would be to get a used Camaro SS or something like that.

IAFG

Platinum

Post by IAFG » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:45 pm

...but then you'd have a fucking Camaro. Or, as my father would say, a Trailer Park Porsche.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:47 pm

IAFG wrote:...but then you'd have a fucking Camaro. Or, as my father would say, a Trailer Park Porsche.
Well, we were just talking speed for money. Personally, I'd give up a little speed for sophistication, hence my desire for a C class. Still fast, but also elegant without being over the top.

weatherswaysme

New

Post by weatherswaysme » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Veyron wrote:

Reminds me of the Glade commercial. Plug it in! Plug it in!

Nightsideclipse

New

Post by Nightsideclipse » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Veyron wrote:
Nightsideclipse wrote:Probably will not have a job, but I'll be happy with a new model Honda Civic with a bunch of upgrades. Those cars are engineered like tanks.

Besides, best performance for the price of a new civic with upgrades would be to get a used Camaro SS or something like that.
Env. Law/Admin. Law/Torts/Civil Rights - 4 LIFE, SON.

I prefer spending money on travel, attending insane black metal concerts that would result in hospitalization for 99% of people who post on this forum, expensive swords (cutting things is fun), expensive dark microbrews, and various asshattery.

Cars just tend to be boring. Point A to Point B!

But yeah, Camro is good. Civic, previous owner, just seems to never have problems and is really comfy though. Gonna stormtrooper that junt out, wheeee.

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Nightsideclipse wrote:
Veyron wrote:

I prefer spending money on travel, attending insane black metal concerts that would result in hospitalization for 99% of people who post on this forum, expensive swords (cutting things is fun), expensive dark microbrews, and various asshattery.

But yeah, Camro is good. Civic, previous owner, just seems to never have problems and is really comfy though. Gonna stormtrooper that junt out, wheeee.

Ohhhhh, black metal. You must be HARD CORE. My point was that for the exact same price as something boring, you could have something not boring leaving you with exactly the same amount of money to do other cool things.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Incubateus

Bronze

Post by Incubateus » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Renne Walker

Silver

Post by Renne Walker » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:33 pm

As soon as I win my first REALLY BIG CASE . . .

Veyron

Gold

Post by Veyron » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Renne Walker wrote:As soon as I win my first REALLY BIG CASE . . .

(Plaintiff's side)

P.S. I RAN here to post.

oldad

Bronze

Post by oldad » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:10 am

Nightsideclipse wrote:
Veyron wrote:

YOU ARE THE 1%

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”