Drug tests? Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2012)
gezwho

New

Drug tests?

Post by gezwho » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:30 am

Hey, just got accepted to R-N. I've heard that UMDNJ has started drug testing acceptees.... does anyone know if its the same for the law school?

Zapatero

Silver

Re: Drug tests?

Post by Zapatero » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:32 am

Only if you fail the polygraph at ASD.
Last edited by Zapatero on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:33 am

gezwho wrote:Hey, just got accepted to R-N. I've heard that UMDNJ has started drug testing acceptees.... does anyone know if its the same for the law school?
Yes. They'll contact you soon and you'll have 24 hours to get a piss test. If you piss comes back too watery, they'll take a hair sample.

If you are good, don't worry. Otherwise I'd considering buzzing your hair before the test.

gezwho

New

Post by gezwho » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Hey DesertFox,
That was helpful! I think I'm going to get on this and shave my head. Hopefully itll work :shock:

But just out of curiosity.... I saw on your profile that you got into Northwestern and that youre the same year as me. How did you find out when/how Rutgers administers drug tests?

Again, thanks for the advice.

Zapatero

Silver

Post by Zapatero » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:30 pm

gezwho wrote:Hey DesertFox,
That was helpful! I think I'm going to get on this and shave my head. Hopefully itll work :shock:

But just out of curiosity.... I saw on your profile that you got into Northwestern and that youre the same year as me. How did you find out when/how Rutgers administers drug tests?

I really hope this is sarcasm, but just in case, do not shave your head. Law schools don't drug test; if that were so, half the schools wouldn't exist. If you're really that worried about it, make an anonymous call to admissions.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:20 pm

ccs1702 wrote:

I really hope this is sarcasm, but just in case, do not shave your head. Law schools don't drug test; if that were so, half the schools wouldn't exist. If you're really that worried about it, make an anonymous call to admissions.
Don't listen to this narc. He is lying so you don't cover your tracks.

Zapatero

Silver

Post by Zapatero » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
ccs1702 wrote:

Don't listen to this narc. He is lying so you don't cover your tracks.
Well to be fair, just shaving your head isn't enough anymore. They can get hair samples from other parts of your body, so OP should wax/nair everything else just to be safe. It probably wouldn't hurt to take a few polygraphs just to get in the mindset for ASD, either. OP, just go down to your local police station and ask if they will administer a lie detector test.

Corsair

Gold

Post by Corsair » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:47 pm

OmbreGracieuse

Bronze

Post by OmbreGracieuse » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:25 pm

gezwho wrote:Hey, just got accepted to R-N. I've heard that UMDNJ has started drug testing acceptees.... does anyone know if its the same for the law school?
I just tried to Google it, and it pulled up NOTHING. If there were a rumor I feel as though it would have been ALL over the internet. I know this isn't much help, but I hope it is more help than nothing!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

flcath

Silver

Post by flcath » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Is this thread serious?

OmbreGracieuse

Bronze

Post by OmbreGracieuse » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:29 pm

flcath wrote:Is this thread serious?
I don't know, but I felt the need to try and help the OP just in case it was.

flcath

Silver

Post by flcath » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 pm

OmbreGracieuse wrote:
Really, I read an OP that I wasn't sure was serious (I've never heard of LS's drug testing), which was then responded to by posts that were

1. a little too serious/helpful
2. extreme, yet solicited immediate agreement by the OP (head-shaving)
3. bizarre (multiple polygraph references, including the suggestion to take a practice one at your local PD)

Add in the "don't listen to this narc" comment and the threat of banning for "dumb answers" and I have no idea what the fuck is going on ITT.

Though my interest is thoroughly piqued. I've actually googled the matter.

Diamond

Post by 09042014 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 pm

flcath wrote:
OmbreGracieuse wrote:
Really, I read an OP that I wasn't sure was serious (I've never heard of LS's drug testing), which was then responded to by posts that were

3. bizarre (multiple polygraph references, including the suggestion to take a practice one at your local PD)

Add in the "don't listen to this narc" comment and the threat of banning for "dumb answers" and I have no idea what the fuck is going on ITT.

It's hilarious that this thread was bumped. Me and Corsair were talking about it Friday night.

Person asks question.

Person gets trolled by me.

Person 2 says I'm retarded

I keep trolling.

Corsair threatens the ban hammer.

flcath

Silver

Post by flcath » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Desert Fox wrote:
flcath wrote:
OmbreGracieuse wrote:

It's hilarious that this thread was bumped. Me and Corsair were talking about it Friday night.

Person asks question.

Person gets trolled by me.

Person 2 says I'm retarded

I keep trolling.

Corsair threatens the ban hammer.
Yeah, but did this individual

show up to an ASD with his head shaved?

or, God forbid, to his local police station to ask to be polygraphed?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2012 Forum”