Submitting Materials to LSAC Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
HopefulSplitter0000

Bronze

Submitting Materials to LSAC

Post by HopefulSplitter0000 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:39 am

I'll be taking the June LSAT in Guangzhou, China. However, even if I score well (172+), I will not be applying this year. Following some good advice from this forum, I decided I will apply in 2-3 years.

Does anybody know how early I can submit transcripts and letters of recommendation to LSAC? If I order my transcripts and complete my CAS profile now, will I need to do it again in 2-3 years?

cavalier1138

Re: Submitting Materials to LSAC

Post by cavalier1138 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:33 am

As far as I know, you can get those materials into LSAC now, which is definitely a good idea when it comes to LORs.

Lxwind

New

Post by Lxwind » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:42 am

enz2103 wrote:I'll be taking the June LSAT in Guangzhou, China. However, even if I score well (172+), I will not be applying this year. Following some good advice from this forum, I decided I will apply in 2-3 years.

Does anybody know how early I can submit transcripts and letters of recommendation to LSAC? If I order my transcripts and complete my CAS profile now, will I need to do it again in 2-3 years?
I took the LSAT and sent my undergrad transcripts to LSAC in 2017...I'm planning to apply this fall, doesn't seem to have a problem.

HopefulSplitter0000

Bronze

Post by HopefulSplitter0000 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:09 pm

cavalier1138 wrote:As far as I know, you can get those materials into LSAC now, which is definitely a good idea when it comes to LORs.
Lxwind wrote:I took the LSAT and sent my undergrad transcripts to LSAC in 2017...I'm planning to apply this fall, doesn't seem to have a problem.
@Lxwind, did you also send your letters of recommendation?

Cavalier1138 mentioned sending those as well, but I am concerned that perhaps letters of recommendation might work differently.

Lxwind

New

Post by Lxwind » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:52 pm

enz2103 wrote:
cavalier1138 wrote:As far as I know, you can get those materials into LSAC now, which is definitely a good idea when it comes to LORs.
Lxwind wrote:I took the LSAT and sent my undergrad transcripts to LSAC in 2017...I'm planning to apply this fall, doesn't seem to have a problem.
@Lxwind, did you also send your letters of recommendation?

Cavalier1138 mentioned sending those as well, but I am concerned that perhaps letters of recommendation might work differently.
No...that part I don't know

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”