Is there a point in still trying?

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
IsThereAPoint

New

Is there a point in still trying?

Postby IsThereAPoint » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:02 pm

I come from a very disadvantaged and broken home, but thats largely irrelavent to the questions and discussion I need. I start with it only to provide context to why i struggle so hard.

I have tried the LSAT a total of 4 times now. It has gone 158 - 160 - 164 - 163.

I come from a TTT undergrad because they are the only ones to offer me scholarship.

I have a 3.77 GPA in a meaningless degree (Political Science).

I am not URM. I have work experience and internship experience, but absolutely nothing impressive.

I do not find any value in law school unless I can break into Big Law.

I recently read a Berkely AMA in reddit, and was greatly discouraged by it. Even I got a 180 on my next LSAT, it appears I would be at an extreme disadvantage for T14.

I struggle to see any point law school anymore, and believe my chances have ruined by ny multiple takes. I thoroughly doubt there is any point in law school and will need to find a way to survive in life outside of it, even though thats what i had been dreaming about for the past few years.

My father will take this very poorly most likely and I will be on my own if i do not go to law school now.

QContinuum

Re: Is there a point in still trying?

Postby QContinuum » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:41 pm

IsThereAPoint wrote:I recently read a Berkely AMA in reddit, and was greatly discouraged by it. Even I got a 180 on my next LSAT, it appears I would be at an extreme disadvantage for T14.

With a hypothetical 3.77/180, you would absolutely not be at an "extreme disadvantage" for the T13. You'd be a very strong candidate from CCN on down, and would likely get significant $ at the lower T13 and the T20.

BUT...
IsThereAPoint wrote:My father will take this very poorly most likely and I will be on my own if i do not go to law school now.

You should not attend law school (or make any other major professional decisions, for that matter) in order to please your father. That's a recipe for disaster.

Why not find a full-time job and move out and establish your own financial independence first?

cavalier1138

Platinum

Postby cavalier1138 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:44 pm

The decision to go to law school is yours alone, but you should only go if you want to be a lawyer (not if you just want to make money--there are other ways to do that).

But as Q pointed out, a 3.77 and a strong LSAT would get you in at a T13.

albanach

Gold

Postby albanach » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:49 pm

IsThereAPoint wrote:I come from a very disadvantaged and broken home, but thats largely irrelavent to the questions and discussion I need. I start with it only to provide context to why i struggle so hard.

I have tried the LSAT a total of 4 times now. It has gone 158 - 160 - 164 - 163.

I come from a TTT undergrad because they are the only ones to offer me scholarship.

I have a 3.77 GPA in a meaningless degree (Political Science).

I am not URM. I have work experience and internship experience, but absolutely nothing impressive.

I do not find any value in law school unless I can break into Big Law.

I recently read a Berkely AMA in reddit, and was greatly discouraged by it. Even I got a 180 on my next LSAT, it appears I would be at an extreme disadvantage for T14.

I struggle to see any point law school anymore, and believe my chances have ruined by ny multiple takes. I thoroughly doubt there is any point in law school and will need to find a way to survive in life outside of it, even though thats what i had been dreaming about for the past few years.

My father will take this very poorly most likely and I will be on my own if i do not go to law school now.

Well, for starters, 158 -> 164 means going from the 75th percentile to the 90th. That's no small feat. You already have a score that's better than 9 out of 10 test takers. MyLSN predicts you already have a 50% chance of getting in to a school like WUSTL with $$$ and a near certainty of acceptance into W&L. These are good schools, though they by no means guarantee biglaw at graduation.

By the looks of things you have plateaued. This is common. You tell us nothing about what you've done to study thus far or what steps you have taken to overcome this stumbling block.

Stop moping here. No one owes you a 99th percentile LSAT score. That said, there are people and resources on the LSAT forum here who can help you get there (or close to it). Follow the study guides and ask for help on overcoming the plateau. To put it in perspective, you're about seven correct answers away from a high 160s score and admission into a T-13 law school.

SlipperyKipper

New

Postby SlipperyKipper » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:50 pm

First off, I think it is wrong to say your chances have been ruined by 4 takes. Spend any time on here, the most important pieces of advice you will glean is "re-take the LSAT" and "law schools only care about your highest LSAT score and LSAC GPA". Your GPA, if that it your LSAC calculated GPA is very good. I am not sure what was contained in that Reddit forum, but if you scored a 167+ on your LSAT, along with a LSAC GPA of 3.77, you would definitely be in reach of T14 schools. That is, of course, depending on whether your GPA is actually a 3.77 LSAC-calculated. You are by no means out of reach of T14 schools. Improve your LSAT score by a few points and you're there.

I think the bigger issue is your attitude. I understand that your upbringing was rocky and it sounds like you do not have the most solid foundation with your family. But this defeatist attitude will only sink you in the end. Your "law school or bust" attitude will sink you, as well. You should not go to law school just because your father wants you to. That is your choice to make. I think you really need to reflect on what you actually want to do career-wise. Take a few hours and peruse these forums for advice. You may realize that your situation is not as dire as you make it out to be. Maybe I am missing something, but I do believe you are looking at the situation you are in through a very negative prism when it does not have to be that way.

However I do wish you luck.

IsThereAPoint

New

Postby IsThereAPoint » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:56 pm

QContinuum wrote:
IsThereAPoint wrote:I recently read a Berkely AMA in reddit, and was greatly discouraged by it. Even I got a 180 on my next LSAT, it appears I would be at an extreme disadvantage for T14.

With a hypothetical 3.77/180, you would absolutely not be at an "extreme disadvantage" for the T13. You'd be a very strong candidate from CCN on down, and would likely get significant $ at the lower T13 and the T20.

BUT...
IsThereAPoint wrote:My father will take this very poorly most likely and I will be on my own if i do not go to law school now.

You should not attend law school (or make any other major professional decisions, for that matter) in order to please your father. That's a recipe for disaster.

Why not find a full-time job and move out and establish your own financial independence first?

I would not be attending law school to please my father. Rather, he may throw me out of his house because he is tired of me "quitting" things, which he would perceive me quitting law school as.

I have attempted to find sustainable employment; as of yet, I have been unable to find any career that pays enough to let me live away from home. I have applied to 200+ positions, and every single one hasn't even called me back. I have triple checked my resume and cover letter and constantly revised it, but unless that job is Starbucks, I don't believe i can get a decent job out of college.

I myself do not like my dads attitude as he has not paid for my college whatsoever and I have financially supported him, but it is what it is.

As of now I do not see how i can get any kind of a decent career without further education somewhere, be that a second bachelors or something else.

IsThereAPoint

New

Postby IsThereAPoint » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:05 pm

SlipperyKipper wrote:First off, I think it is wrong to say your chances have been ruined by 4 takes. Spend any time on here, the most important pieces of advice you will glean is "re-take the LSAT" and "law schools only care about your highest LSAT score and LSAC GPA". Your GPA, if that it your LSAC calculated GPA is very good. I am not sure what was contained in that Reddit forum, but if you scored a 167+ on your LSAT, along with a LSAC GPA of 3.77, you would definitely be in reach of T14 schools. That is, of course, depending on whether your GPA is actually a 3.77 LSAC-calculated. You are by no means out of reach of T14 schools. Improve your LSAT score by a few points and you're there.

I think the bigger issue is your attitude. I understand that your upbringing was rocky and it sounds like you do not have the most solid foundation with your family. But this defeatist attitude will only sink you in the end. Your "law school or bust" attitude will sink you, as well. You should not go to law school just because your father wants you to. That is your choice to make. I think you really need to reflect on what you actually want to do career-wise. Take a few hours and peruse these forums for advice. You may realize that your situation is not as dire as you make it out to be. Maybe I am missing something, but I do believe you are looking at the situation you are in through a very negative prism when it does not have to be that way.

However I do wish you luck.

I do not really see how my attitide is defeatist or pessimistic. I am trying to be as matter of fact about my situation as possible. I don't care to whine or mope because i know no one cares. All i want is to find answers about how i can succeed in life.

I understand I could potentially get into T-13, hypothetically speaking, if I improve my LSAT score.

My problem lies with the following:

1) The extremely large amount of LSAT takes

2) My undergrad which i am certain no admissions staffer has even heard of

3) My degree being in a non unique, uncompetitive degree (Political Science)

All of these were considered huge minuses in the Berkely AMA. To the point the admissions officer said a 3.5 from a reputable school was seen better than a 4.0 from a school like mine (their words). And I don't even have a 4.0.

None of this is defeatist. Those three points are matter of fact statements about my profile. Nothing i can do can change those three things.

My questions then is if law school is honestly worth it. My main impetus in life is to make money, because I have lived so much of life in constant fear of not having it, I would like to know what its like to have some luxury for once. If law school is not the best route for that, I am open to other pathways. Business school, finance etc. Are already not possible. So that really leaves something STEM related.

It is hard to take 200+ rejections and not start to feel a little desperate about my future.

SlipperyKipper

New

Postby SlipperyKipper » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:14 pm

IsThereAPoint wrote:I would not be attending law school to please my father. Rather, he may throw me out of his house because he is tired of me "quitting" things, which he would perceive me quitting law school as.

I have attempted to find sustainable employment; as of yet, I have been unable to find any career that pays enough to let me live away from home. I have applied to 200+ positions, and every single one hasn't even called me back. I have triple checked my resume and cover letter and constantly revised it, but unless that job is Starbucks, I don't believe i can get a decent job out of college.

I myself do not like my dads attitude as he has not paid for my college whatsoever and I have financially supported him, but it is what it is.

As of now I do not see how i can get any kind of a decent career without further education somewhere, be that a second bachelors or something else.

To me, it sounds like your desire to attend law school is really being fueled by desperation to get out of your house. Listen, you are entirely capable of being accepted to a T14 school. Your GPA is strong and you have proven your ability to increase your score. As a posted above suggested, continue studying and browsing these forums for LSAT advice. A lot of LSAT takers plateau, there is an abundance of advice on these forums to help you.

As for your job search, have you had other people review your resume and cover letter? I find it highly unlikely that you have applied to as many jobs as you say with no callback unless there is something amiss with your resume or cover letter. I also have a degree in political science and was able to find gainful employment that I enjoy fairly quickly. I know that is anecdotal, but I really urge you to get some other eyes on your resume and such. Have a mock interview with friend who you trust or colleague. Ultimately, albanach was right to tell you to stop moping.

nixy

Silver

Postby nixy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:25 pm

The Berkeley AMA isn’t gospel. Berkeley itself does seem to favor high GPAs over everything else, but in reality it doesn’t matter where the GPA from, and we can see that from info at mylsn.info and elsewhere (like this site). Law schools report GPAs to USNWR for rankings, they don’t get to annotate those GPAs with what school they’re from. Yes, there may be a tiny boost for a fancy school - if all is equal they’ll pick the applicant from the fancy school. But all is rarely equal. People get into T14s with degrees from ordinary schools all the time - and THOUSANDS of them have poli sci degrees.

So neither your major nor your undergrad school will keep you out of the T14 if your raw numbers are good enough.

And I do think there’s something wrong if you’ve not had a single response from 200+ applications. Targeted apps are frequently better than blanketing everywhere and anywhere. You said you have work/internship experience. What fields are they in? Have you built off measurable skills you got in those context? Have you talked to the people you worked for about possible job paths and had them look at your materials? I’m not going to claim job searching is all sunshine and roses but it sounds like you might be searching hard rather than smart.

Orpheus

New

Postby Orpheus » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:21 pm

Literally logged on to say you have an amazing GPA and can get into a top 20-30 with those numbers. Not only that, but you can leverage your obscure major and lack of skills towards consulting. Consulting makes you lots of money and looks great on your resume. Plus, these employers will train you how to lead and organize multi-million dollar projects as well as sell services to clients (think big Fortune 500, even 100).

I understand that you have pressure from your father and also your goals to enter law school. The "law school or bust" mentality doesn't have to go away; you can always delay law school and work for a couple of years while enhancing your resume and also deciding if law school really is for you or not. Also, that money will help you become more financially independent and stable.

QContinuum

Postby QContinuum » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:18 pm

IsThereAPoint wrote:I would not be attending law school to please my father. Rather, he may throw me out of his house because he is tired of me "quitting" things, which he would perceive me quitting law school as.

Wait wait wait. How does your Dad get to threaten to throw you out when you're the one paying his bills?!

Let me be blunt. What you need more than law school - more than a better job, even - is counseling. Your Dad is toxic. You need to find the self-confidence you need to stand up to his emotional abuse.

What I suggest is that you move out and stop paying your Dad's bills. Watch his attitude take a 180 degree turn overnight (or at least as soon as his creditors start knocking on his door). You'd solve all of your problems in one fell swoop. You'd no longer be at risk of housing insecurity, since you'd have your own place; you'd have more money to spend on yourself since you'd no longer be forking over your hard-earned cash to dear old Dad; and your Dad's attitude will improve dramatically because he will realize that while you don't need him (much less his opinions), he needs you.

You aren't a failure. Your Dad's the failure.

notrub14

New

Postby notrub14 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:20 pm

OP how have you studied for the LSAT to this point? Have you followed the studying advice from this board? You've already made a lot of progress but you may be able to do even better.

And how have you done on logic games on the LSATs that you've taken? If you aren't already getting all but 1-2 of the right then it's very likely you can improve your score more.

IsThereAPoint

New

Postby IsThereAPoint » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:58 pm

Orpheus wrote:Literally logged on to say you have an amazing GPA and can get into a top 20-30 with those numbers. Not only that, but you can leverage your obscure major and lack of skills towards consulting. Consulting makes you lots of money and looks great on your resume. Plus, these employers will train you how to lead and organize multi-million dollar projects as well as sell services to clients (think big Fortune 500, even 100).

I understand that you have pressure from your father and also your goals to enter law school. The "law school or bust" mentality doesn't have to go away; you can always delay law school and work for a couple of years while enhancing your resume and also deciding if law school really is for you or not. Also, that money will help you become more financially independent and stable.

I don't understand how you expect me to get a consulting job. My schools isn't just a non-target schools, it's not even on the radar for consulting people. Even the smallest, most unreputable consulting firm would throw my resume directly into the trash.

Unless you mean to get into law school. In which case a law degree is faily useless (though not completely) and will be difficilt from the calibre of schools i could attend.

This simply feels like the realty of 21st century America. For my generation, either you are in the top 10%, or you are damned - forever.

Extreme despair grips me at every moment I think ofmy future. My degree was certainly a horrifying and cursed mistake. I wish I had known better before i attended.

AdieuCali

New

Postby AdieuCali » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:11 pm

IsThereAPoint wrote:All of these were considered huge minuses in the Berkely AMA. To the point the admissions officer said a 3.5 from a reputable school was seen better than a 4.0 from a school like mine (their words). And I don't even have a 4.0.

This is manifestly inaccurate. It's true that a 3.77 from Yale is going to be looked at more favorably than the same UGPA from Cardinal-Direction State U., but USNWR only cares about LSAC GPA. So admissions officers mostly only care about LSAC GPA. Take a look from where Penn, for example, draws its classes https://www.law.upenn.edu/admissions/list-of-schools.php. Southeastern Louisiana U., U. North Florida, Eastern Mennonite U., Excelsior College - to name a few. You don't have to be from an Ivy to get into an Ivy law school.

IsThereAPoint wrote: Extreme despair grips me at every moment I think ofmy future. My degree was certainly a horrifying and cursed mistake. I wish I had known better before i attended.

You were able to get a 3.77 in college and score in the 90th percentile of driven LSAT test-takers. Neither of those are easy. Frankly, there's a chance you could get into a T13 with your current stats depending on when in the cycle you apply (however it would be better to retake so you can get more scholarship $$).

However, you are in desperate need of some counseling before you start. Law school is an extremely stressful environment filled with constant setbacks and self-doubt. I think even some time working at a Starbucks away from your current living situation and counseling will help you gain the resiliency to survive and thrive in LS.

Wild Card

Silver

Postby Wild Card » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:18 pm

I took the test 5 times and got into NYU. My law school was filled with grads from shitty colleges. That's one of the reasons I'm so embarrassed to have gone to NYU; lesser elites go to Columbia, not NYU. Anyway, you'll be fine.

If you get a 180, you're competitive for Harvard. You definitely won't get it into Yale and Stanford is unlikely, but Harvard, yes.

If you get the median LSAT score of whatever school you're looking at, you'll be fine.

For instance, Cornell's medians are 3.77/167. Those are perfectly manageable if you put a lot more effort into studying.

--

To help you feel better, Berkeley is not a good law school. During the Recession, little more than half of Berkeley grads were able to secure biglaw or a federal clerkship.

cavalier1138

Platinum

Postby cavalier1138 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:36 pm

FYI, the above post is not at all representative of most NYU students.

QContinuum

Postby QContinuum » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:47 pm

cavalier1138 wrote:FYI, the above post is not at all representative of most NYU students.

Agreed. Berkeley is by any reasonable measure a great law school, and no one should be remotely embarrassed of having attended NYU Law. In fact, for domestic PI work, NYU is commonly viewed as second only to Yale. And in the BigLaw setting, NYU is absolutely viewed as on par with Chicago and Columbia. NYU students aren't viewed as somehow inferior.

There are also students from "shitty colleges" at Chicago, Columbia, even Harvard. It doesn't matter - no one cares about one's college pedigree once they're in law school.

Npret

Gold

Postby Npret » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:40 am

Wild Card wrote:I took the test 5 times and got into NYU. My law school was filled with grads from shitty colleges. That's one of the reasons I'm so embarrassed to have gone to NYU; lesser elites go to Columbia, not NYU. Anyway, you'll be fine.

If you get a 180, you're competitive for Harvard. You definitely won't get it into Yale and Stanford is unlikely, but Harvard, yes.

If you get the median LSAT score of whatever school you're looking at, you'll be fine.

For instance, Cornell's medians are 3.77/167. Those are perfectly manageable if you put a lot more effort into studying.

--

To help you feel better, Berkeley is not a good law school. During the Recession, little more than half of Berkeley grads were able to secure biglaw or a federal clerkship.

I’ve never heard of anyone being embarrassed by NYU. It’s well known as a fantastic law school. I understand that law is prestige obsessed, but this is absurd.

Npret

Gold

Postby Npret » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:44 am

IsThereAPoint wrote:
Orpheus wrote:Literally logged on to say you have an amazing GPA and can get into a top 20-30 with those numbers. Not only that, but you can leverage your obscure major and lack of skills towards consulting. Consulting makes you lots of money and looks great on your resume. Plus, these employers will train you how to lead and organize multi-million dollar projects as well as sell services to clients (think big Fortune 500, even 100).

I don't understand how you expect me to get a consulting job. My schools isn't just a non-target schools, it's not even on the radar for consulting people. Even the smallest, most unreputable consulting firm would throw my resume directly into the trash.

Unless you mean to get into law school. In which case a law degree is faily useless (though not completely) and will be difficilt from the calibre of schools i could attend.

This simply feels like the realty of 21st century America. For my generation, either you are in the top 10%, or you are damned - forever.

Extreme despair grips me at every moment I think ofmy future. My degree was certainly a horrifying and cursed mistake. I wish I had known better before i attended.

Get it together OP. Why you listen to a reddit AMA and let it define your negative outlook on your future is beyond me.
These are the facts:

1. Law schools don’t care where you went to undergrad. It won’t stop you. In reality law schools want a variety of undergrads, so shut up about this complaint. You went to undergrad on a scholarship. That sounds smart.

2. Other than Yale, law schools only care about your highest score LSAT. There is a common misconception that they care about multiple takes, but they don’t.

A few schools are GPA focused more than most schools. Your GPA is good.

3. You need to understand more about law. I feel all you know is the big law salary. Stable government work with a good salary, good benefits and loan forgiveness can be a great option. Other viable options exist.

4. You sound like a psychological mess. Get help.

AJordan

Bronze

Postby AJordan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:31 pm

I realize this is a half-necro but, OP, did you dream of being a lawyer for the last few years or did you dream of going to an elite law school? There's a pretty significant difference. Your assertion that only a biglaw finish is worth attending does raise an alarm that it's the latter and not the former. How old are you? I have some buddies working in the gas industry/mines and they're loving life. You can get a cheap cert, stash away law school tuition in about five years, and then come back and reevaluate when you're not so upset with yourself and your life. "LS/BL or nothing" isn't the choice here.

IsThereAPoint

New

Postby IsThereAPoint » Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:10 pm

Just going to clarify: I understand am the different law jobs you can get. I don't care about Big Law specifically,but considering I have 0 family support and have lived a destitute existence since a child, i am very tired of living like an animal and don't want another 10+ years of it that would be required with so much debt and a non Big Law salary.

You're right on the sense I don't care about law specifically. But without a comprehensive math/science education, and without access to the institutional priviliges that come with an elite undergrad, I am pretty much SOL when comes to serious employment otherwise. Without law or sinilar furthering education, I will really have no recourse but trade school which, despite the hype, is not not as high paying as those fields even remotely and devastates your body.

LivHandsome

New

Postby LivHandsome » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:23 pm

IsThereAPoint wrote: You're right on the sense I don't care about law specifically. But without a comprehensive math/science education, and without access to the institutional priviliges that come with an elite undergrad, I am pretty much SOL when comes to serious employment otherwise. Without law or sinilar furthering education, I will really have no recourse but trade school which, despite the hype, is not not as high paying as those fields even remotely and devastates your body.

I am a 0L and a college student, so I kind of have no qualifications here other than also being a low-income PoliSci major at a school with little name recognition who is scared of debt. But because we share a boat, it seems, I want to say some things.

First, I empathize. Being poor sucks ass, and even though I'm a crunchy liberal arts idealist, I also really, deeply want to go a week or month or year without wondering whether my paycheck will stretch far enough. Watching my wealthy classmates get really great internships that I don't have access to is by turns infuriating and defeating. But as someone with many of the same disadvantages as you, I'm frustrated by the way the tone you're taking here. It is untrue that the only paths to financial security for a low-income student are an elite education, highly-specialized STEM, or trade school, and I suspect that at some level you know that. Abjuring all/most agency over your future and exaggerating the extent to which your perceived lack of prospects is caused by your disadvantaged childhood in a thread that exists for the sole purpose of helping you out is unfair and reflects badly on low-income students who constantly battle the assumption that any mention of their socio-economic background is a play for sympathy.

There's a lot of space between financially comfortable and biglaw salary. You have a really great GPA, a good LSAT, and, clearly, an ability to self start. A PoliSci degree can, actually, get you a lot of places, and your stats can get you to law school. Those are tangible successes. Maybe try to focus on them.

BaronBarrister

New

Postby BaronBarrister » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:39 pm

IsThereAPoint wrote:
I understand I could potentially get into T-13, hypothetically speaking, if I improve my LSAT score.

My problem lies with the following:

1) The extremely large amount of LSAT takes

2) My undergrad which i am certain no admissions staffer has even heard of

3) My degree being in a non unique, uncompetitive degree (Political Science)

The bolded portion is the most important part of your comment. This and this alone will be the key to getting into a T14, and with your GPA, that is well within reach.

1) This does not matter. The only thing that matters is the high score, as this is what's reported to USNWR.

You should read the PowerScore blog: these guys are experts.

https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/retaki ... your-score

2) This is not significant. A very strong undergrad will give you a boost, no question, but having gone to an obscure school is not a bar to T14 whatsoever.

3) It is almost expected that most applicants will be a poli-sci major.

Listen, you have a lot to feel good about. That GPA is the only thing that is set in stone, and you could change your LSAT in June or July. Assuming you have no major C&F issues, you have a lot to feel positive about, and I think you should reframe your mindset. Your goals are very much within reach, and I'm sure many other posters will tell you that, but you need to start believing it yourself.

Also curious, why are you so convinced your college is so bad? Can you give us a state/range in the rankings where it is?

lateapplicant19

New

Postby lateapplicant19 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:55 pm

I'm here to echo everyone else's encouragement. Overall, you have no reason to be discouraged - none whatsoever. People here have told you why - you seem like you have a compelling personal story, your GPA is decent. Yes, you've taken the LSAT a few times but that's neither here nor there if your percentile is high enough and your application is solid otherwise.

Real talk though: you are way, way, way too hard on yourself.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum?