Apps marked as complete before mba transcript processed Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
dropout

New

Apps marked as complete before mba transcript processed

Post by dropout » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:30 pm

I messaged one of the schools that marked me as complete and they simply said that my file is considered complete. LSAC has not processed my mba transcript, but it has been sent. Why are schools considering me complete? Could this result in them not considering my mba? I need it to trump my other softs - I dropped out in bad standing previously

QContinuum

Re: Apps marked as complete before mba transcript processed

Post by QContinuum » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:38 pm

dropout wrote:I messaged one of the schools that marked me as complete and they simply said that my file is considered complete. LSAC has not processed my mba transcript, but it has been sent. Why are schools considering me complete? Could this result in them not considering my mba? I need it to trump my other softs - I dropped out in bad standing previously
Why not simply email those schools with a copy of your MBA transcript attached?

FWIW I presume your resume already lists your MBA. That should already give you whatever advantage you'll get from having earned an MBA. Schools are unlikely to care much about your MBA GPA (much less which b-school classes you took).

dropout

New

Post by dropout » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:26 am

QContinuum wrote: Why not simply email those schools with a copy of your MBA transcript attached?

FWIW I presume your resume already lists your MBA. That should already give you whatever advantage you'll get from having earned an MBA. Schools are unlikely to care much about your MBA GPA (much less which b-school classes you took).
Thank you for the advice, i emailed a copy of my transcript to both schools. My MBA is listed on my resume and mentioned in my personal statement as well.

QContinuum

Post by QContinuum » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:47 pm

Sounds good - best of luck!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”