Missed LSAT deadline

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
olkiolki05

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:50 am

Missed LSAT deadline

Postby olkiolki05 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:55 am

Hi,

Missed Nov deadline and I have several questions.

1. The best way is to reapply in 2020? Any other options?
2. I'm 30 and international. In 2020 will be 32. Do I have chances for T14 with LSAT 173+?

thank a lot!

QContinuum

Moderator
Posts: 866
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Missed LSAT deadline

Postby QContinuum » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:20 am

olkiolki05 wrote:Hi,

Missed Nov deadline and I have several questions.

1. The best way is to reapply in 2020? Any other options?


Do you currently have a LSAT score? If so, what is it?

Even if you don't have a LSAT score, you should be able to take the LSAT and apply by next fall (2019) at the latest. Why would you wait until 2020 to apply?

olkiolki05

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:50 am

Re: Missed LSAT deadline

Postby olkiolki05 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:47 am

QContinuum wrote:
olkiolki05 wrote:Hi,

Missed Nov deadline and I have several questions.

1. The best way is to reapply in 2020? Any other options?


Do you currently have a LSAT score? If so, what is it?

Even if you don't have a LSAT score, you should be able to take the LSAT and apply by next fall (2019) at the latest. Why would you wait until 2020 to apply?

I will apply in 2019, but start classes in 2020. Is it possible to start classes in 2019? What about age issue?

olkiolki05

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:50 am

Re: Missed LSAT deadline

Postby olkiolki05 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:39 pm

I have no LSAT score but expect it to be 173-175 based on prep tests. Any advise? What is chances to apply in 31 and being no-gpa international? Also will have US MBA.

QContinuum

Moderator
Posts: 866
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Missed LSAT deadline

Postby QContinuum » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:07 pm

olkiolki05 wrote:I have no LSAT score but expect it to be 173-175 based on prep tests. Any advise? What is chances to apply in 31 and being no-gpa international? Also will have US MBA.


Focus on actually getting that 173-175 first. What GPA evaluation will LSAC give you? If your GPA evaluation is decent, and you actually get that 173-175 on the real thing (not guaranteed; there are folks who get actual scores 5-10 points - or more - below their practice scores), then you should have a strong shot. (Not as strong as a U.S. applicant with the same numbers, but still a very strong shot.)

You won't face any issue getting in due to your age; 31's not old enough to give adcoms pause.



Return to “Law School Admissions Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 25 guests