Ivisalign tray/holder during LSAT Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
LegalBiology

New

Ivisalign tray/holder during LSAT

Post by LegalBiology » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:32 pm

So I will be getting Invisalign removable braces and you can't eat with them in. I was wondering if I could bring the case for them so that during the break/after the break (you have to brush after eating so I wouldn't put them back in until I got home) I could take my invisalign out of my mouth and put it in the case

I called LSAC and they said they didn't know. I guess worst case I could just put them in a tissue, correct?

QContinuum

Re: Ivisalign tray/holder during LSAT

Post by QContinuum » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:16 pm

LegalBiology wrote:So I will be getting Invisalign removable braces and you can't eat with them in. I was wondering if I could bring the case for them so that during the break/after the break (you have to brush after eating so I wouldn't put them back in until I got home) I could take my invisalign out of my mouth and put it in the case

I called LSAC and they said they didn't know. I guess worst case I could just put them in a tissue, correct?
The LSAT is a half-day test. Why not just remove the braces the morning of and leave them at home? The LSAT's stressful enough without worrying about what a proctor might tell you.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”