Almost Impossible not to get Accepted into Law School Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
sunyplatt

New

Almost Impossible not to get Accepted into Law School

Post by sunyplatt » Wed May 30, 2018 9:59 pm

Essentially based on my observations and some of the recruiting strategies I have seen; I have come to the conclusion that if you want to go to law school there will be a school waiting to take you. Does anyone believe that it is possible to not get accepted into law school? I mean obviously if you are only applying to 1st and 2nd tier schools it will be entirely possible to be rejected but applying to 3rd and 4th tier schools almost always it seems will guarantee acceptance somewhere regardless of academic or personal background.

nixy

Gold

Re: Almost Impossible not to get Accepted into Law School

Post by nixy » Wed May 30, 2018 11:00 pm

Yeah, there is pretty much always going to be some school willing to take your money.

chad2

New

Post by chad2 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:47 pm

Of course, there are around 200 law schools, the lowest of which will accept pretty much anyone as far as I understand.

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Post by Barack O'Drama » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:46 am

Yes, 100%. There are some schools that, at least from my research, will literally take anyone. Just need a pulse and a 4-year degree. I remember there was a girl I knew who had a 1.9 GPA and a ~145 LSAT and she got into a few law schools. Where she ended up attending made her do some pre-course stuff the summer before 1L started.

In sum, yeah there's always going to be some of the bottom schools who will gladly take your money. :?

lawposeidon

New

Post by lawposeidon » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:10 pm

Had a friend who didn't get into anything last eyar.. Wanted to go to non-credentialed, but I told them to wait and reapply next cycle.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”