If you were accepted last year, didn’t attend, but reapplied Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Jimlaw123

New

If you were accepted last year, didn’t attend, but reapplied

Post by Jimlaw123 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:57 am

Hello,

Just need some advice. I was accepted to a school last year, paid the stipend, was in the class, but did not attend( personal family, financial issues), I sent the school a letter.

I reapplied this year, but haven’t heard anything back. Was pondering if I should send an Addendum, reaffirming my interest, what I did over the year, and how the school is still my first choice?

It’s been stressing me out, since I’m scared I may not get nin. Last year I heard back within 2-3 weeks. Would the school not accept me back?( I added on another letter of Recomendation from a new person, to add someone else to show my character).

But, it’s starting to get to me. I knew I should’ve gone last year.. but could not. Should I send something? ( I called to asked about it, recieved nothing back. Zmaybe the ship has sailed?) Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks.( I think their application was due 3-15-2018, or 4-1-2018, I turned it in, on the deadline).

jstanhope14

New

Re: If you were accepted last year, didn’t attend, but reapplied

Post by jstanhope14 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Jimlaw123 wrote:Hello,

Just need some advice. I was accepted to a school last year, paid the stipend, was in the class, but did not attend( personal family, financial issues), I sent the school a letter.

I reapplied this year, but haven’t heard anything back. Was pondering if I should send an Addendum, reaffirming my interest, what I did over the year, and how the school is still my first choice?

It’s been stressing me out, since I’m scared I may not get nin. Last year I heard back within 2-3 weeks. Would the school not accept me back?( I added on another letter of Recomendation from a new person, to add someone else to show my character).

But, it’s starting to get to me. I knew I should’ve gone last year.. but could not. Should I send something? ( I called to asked about it, recieved nothing back. Zmaybe the ship has sailed?) Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks.( I think their application was due 3-15-2018, or 4-1-2018, I turned it in, on the deadline).

What do you mean you “paid the stipend?” Did you pay tuition? Do you have grades?

Bach-City

Bronze

Post by Bach-City » Fri May 18, 2018 2:53 pm

jstanhope14 wrote:

What do you mean you “paid the stipend?” Did you pay tuition? Do you have grades?
I think it's much more likely that he means the deposit. Considering he says that he "did not attend", it would be pretty unlikely for him to have grades.

Jimlaw123

New

Post by Jimlaw123 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:25 pm

jstanhope14 wrote:

I paid a stipend to be in the fall class, a personal issue came up, I could not attend. Now I’ve reapplied.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”