Rescinding Offers Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
sparkytrainer

Silver

Re: Rescinding Offers

Post by sparkytrainer » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:00 am

Yes, your offer can be rescinded. It happens, but its fairly rare. If your GPA has taken a fairly decent shot downwards then you may affect the schools numbers and get the boot.

bobloblawlawblog18

New

Post by bobloblawlawblog18 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:40 pm

sparkytrainer wrote:Yes, your offer can be rescinded. It happens, but its fairly rare. If your GPA has taken a fairly decent shot downwards then you may affect the schools numbers and get the boot.
Thanks for the quick reply. I was told that it would not affect the law school's numbers if I did not update with LSAC because they go with my GPA on my application. Is that wrong?

sparkytrainer

Silver

Post by sparkytrainer » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:11 pm

bobloblawlawblog18 wrote:
sparkytrainer wrote:Yes, your offer can be rescinded. It happens, but its fairly rare. If your GPA has taken a fairly decent shot downwards then you may affect the schools numbers and get the boot.
Thanks for the quick reply. I was told that it would not affect the law school's numbers if I did not update with LSAC because they go with my GPA on my application. Is that wrong?
But you will have to submit your final transcript at some point. So either you do it when the school asks, or you dont like you are suggesting and certainly get your offer revoked.

bobloblawlawblog18

New

Post by bobloblawlawblog18 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:29 pm

sparkytrainer wrote:
bobloblawlawblog18 wrote:
But you will have to submit your final transcript at some point. So either you do it when the school asks, or you dont like you are suggesting and certainly get your offer revoked.

That's not what I was suggesting at all, idk how you go that. I meant that the law school would not care because the numbers they publish for admitted students wouldn't be affected.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”