Baylor Law Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Baylor28

New

Baylor Law

Post by Baylor28 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:16 am

Hey Everyone,

So I received a 150 on my Lsat (PTs were around a 152-155) and I have a 3.5 GPA with a pretty good resume.
I applied to Baylor Law for all 3 quarters and got rejected for the fall and got waitlisted for the Spring and Summer start.
My friend applied and has the same GPA but got a 153 on his Lsat. He was immediately admitted into the Spring and Summer and waitlisted for the fall.
I was rejected a week or two before the Spring Semester started. They're keeping me in the loop by telling me that they're impressed by my credentials and know that I'm committed to coming to Baylor Law, if the accept me. Are they stringing me along, or do they actually want me to attend Baylor Law? I've been accepted to South Texas College of Law with a couple grand in scholarship but obviously I want to go to Baylor. I have a follow up phone call with them in a few days, what do I say to win them over?

When going to Baylor for undergrad, I scored WELL below the avg for the SAT and the ACT and did just fine throughout Baylor for my undergrad double majoring in Accounting (3.0) and Real Estate (3.67)..

Baylor28

New

Re: Baylor Law

Post by Baylor28 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:55 pm

Any advice????? Anyoneeeee??

sanalsalih

New

Re: Baylor Law

Post by sanalsalih » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:47 am

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”