Addressing Multiple LSAT Scores Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
lrgb1994

New

Addressing Multiple LSAT Scores

Post by lrgb1994 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:19 pm

Okay, I am in a unique situation. I have taken the LSAT 3 times: June 2015 - not reported; Feb. 2016 - 139; Feb. 2017 - 145. Obviously, these scores are embarrassing and shows a lack of diligence, commitment and hard-work in terms of properly preparing for the LSAT. However, I couldn't live with the fact that I had taken the test 3 times and failed all three times. So, I've decided to try one more time. I took an LSAT class and have been studying close to 15 hrs a week. I am practice scoring in the low 160's. I plan on taking the test again in Jun. 2018 for fall admission. Although my chances of receiving acceptance will be lowered applying late in the admissions cycle, I feel, for once, prepared to do well on this test. Assuming my practice scores will translate to test day, I should be looking at a score in the high 150s-low 160's. How should I go about explaining this in my addendum. Any advice? Thanks.

DKM

New

Re: Addressing Multiple LSAT Scores

Post by DKM » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:54 pm

Don't apply for fall admission. You won't get your score until July and then school would start in August. It's not going to happen this year.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”