Cambridge Drill Packs Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
G_willy

New

Cambridge Drill Packs

Post by G_willy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:15 pm

Hey can someone list the Question categories for LG and LR in the drill Cambridge drill packets ? I just want to make sure I have all of them, if you have a full set please drop a line below, I will do freaky things. I've had to go to multiple sources to complete the set. I've been scrambling to make sure I have a complete set of goods.

Do these line up with Manhattan or Powerscore "categories".

Thanks so much.

Chuck Rhoades

New

Re: Cambridge Drill Packs

Post by Chuck Rhoades » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Have you tried google? This information is out there already, in addition to a spreadsheet with all the info. Try searching the forum as well. Search bar in the top right.

G_willy

New

Post by G_willy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:58 am

Chuck Rhoades wrote:Have you tried google? This information is out there already, in addition to a spreadsheet with all the info. Try searching the forum as well. Search bar in the top right.
Can you link this spreadsheet you speak of? Also, do you have the pdfs?

StephArizona

New

Post by StephArizona » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:14 pm

I have a full set and there are 19 in the LR section. I bought mine back in 2015? Right before the LSAC ban took place.

Principal is broken into 2 packs apply and Identify and Parallel has a flaw and reasoning pack. Method is also a 2 packer

G_willy

New

Post by G_willy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:58 pm

StephArizona wrote:I have a full set and there are 19 in the LR section. I bought mine back in 2015? Right before the LSAC ban took place.

Principal is broken into 2 packs apply and Identify and Parallel has a flaw and reasoning pack. Method is also a 2 packer
StephArizona is there any way you can send me the "Parallel (Flaw)" and "Flaw" packs or direct me to someone who can. I have everything else (17/19). I have been trying to hard to track them down. I would be forever grateful as this would complete my study material and I could finally stop searching!!! Thanks so much for the information either way. I can PayPal or etransfer.

My email is: cbi11@outlook.com

Please msg me ^

StephArizona

New

Post by StephArizona » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Sorry I can't, we're not allowed to share these.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”