Question about Scholarship Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
momoruru

New

Question about Scholarship

Post by momoruru » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:03 am

Hi everyone.I just received the letter of admission from Minnesota Law but no scholarship letter.But when I checked the online status,it shows that I have the scholarship(I would rather not say how much),do anybody know the scholarship is for per year or for 3 years?Thank you!

afmitchell

New

Re: Question about Scholarship

Post by afmitchell » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Congrats! I second this question, just got my admission decision and scholarship amount, not sure if its per year or for all three years...

yuytoutou

New

Post by yuytoutou » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:05 am

It's for one academic year.

ASLK88

New

Post by ASLK88 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:14 pm

momoruru wrote:Hi everyone.I just received the letter of admission from Minnesota Law but no scholarship letter.But when I checked the online status,it shows that I have the scholarship(I would rather not say how much),do anybody know the scholarship is for per year or for 3 years?Thank you!
-------------------------

I just ran into this situation yesterday and I won't receive my snail mail until next week. Can you confirm that the amount listed on your status checker is PER YEAR?

momoruru

New

Post by momoruru » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:53 am

ASLK88 wrote:
momoruru wrote:Hi everyone.I just received the letter of admission from Minnesota Law but no scholarship letter.But when I checked the online status,it shows that I have the scholarship(I would rather not say how much),do anybody know the scholarship is for per year or for 3 years?Thank you!

I just ran into this situation yesterday and I won't receive my snail mail until next week. Can you confirm that the amount listed on your status checker is PER YEAR?

It's for per year,I received the email a few days later.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”