Did I ruin my future chances Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Sasasa

New

Did I ruin my future chances

Post by Sasasa » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:40 am

I am currently finishing up my bachelor's degree, and hoping to go to law school afterwards. I am having a hard time paying for all my life expenses. even though I work 50 hrs a week and go to school full time. I considered being a webcam model. I signed up for the account, which meant taking a selfie with my derivers license and a picture of my driver's license by itself. Also had to post a profile picture which i posted a picture that I have sunglasses on and I am not exactly recognizable. But I actually never used the account I was too nervous and thats really not me. I have emailed the website (streamatemodel) to delete my account. But now I am afraid in a few years when I am applying to law schools or taking the bar exam or the big job that I want to apply for after law school will find the account or that I had an account there and will deny/ fail me. Did I just ruin my future with a stupid impulsive decision?!

cavalier1138

Re: Did I ruin my future chances

Post by cavalier1138 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:43 am

Assuming this isn't a troll: no.

Of course, if you're dumb enough to recycle usernames and keep posting the name of the specific company you used, maybe you're going to have an issue down the line.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”