Put "Yes" to both regular and early binding by accident Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
ijwbae

New

Put "Yes" to both regular and early binding by accident

Post by ijwbae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:57 pm

For Richmond Law school, I was not being careful and for what admission I accidentally clicked both regular admission and early admission(I just wanted regular admission). There wasn't anything that I had to sign, but I have sent in e-mail to Richmond admission about the mistake. Is there anything I could do... I already have early binding for other school as well...

UVA2B

Gold

Re: Put "Yes" to both regular and early binding by accident

Post by UVA2B » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:00 pm

You emailed admissions. Once they get/read that email, they'll change your application to regular decision if it's currently early decision. There's nothing else you need to do.

If they somehow missed the email and never respond, send another email at some point before they would be required to give you an answer on an early decision application. Or you could just call admissions at that point and make sure they have your application properly labeled as regular decision.

ijwbae

New

Post by ijwbae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:06 pm

UVA2B wrote:You emailed admissions. Once they get/read that email, they'll change your application to regular decision if it's currently early decision. There's nothing else you need to do.

If they somehow missed the email and never respond, send another email at some point before they would be required to give you an answer on an early decision application. Or you could just call admissions at that point and make sure they have your application properly labeled as regular decision.
I called and the admission was on a break and LSAC was closed due to weather... Well, I hope they don't think it is a breach of contract. There wasn't anything that I signed for early decision but still I did click yes. Oh well thank you for your reply. I will just wait for an e-mail then.

UVA2B

Gold

Post by UVA2B » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:10 pm

ijwbae wrote:
UVA2B wrote:You emailed admissions. Once they get/read that email, they'll change your application to regular decision if it's currently early decision. There's nothing else you need to do.

I called and the admission was on a break and LSAC was closed due to weather... Well, I hope they don't think it is a breach of contract. There wasn't anything that I signed for early decision but still I did click yes. Oh well thank you for your reply. I will just wait for an e-mail then.
...it's not. And maybe switch to decaf for awhile. You're clearly too tightly wound right now.

ijwbae

New

Post by ijwbae » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:14 pm

UVA2B wrote:
ijwbae wrote:

...it's not. And maybe switch to decaf for awhile. You're clearly too tightly wound right now.
Thank you! I was just worried about it.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”