Quick Law School Admission GPA Question Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
crz24208

New

Quick Law School Admission GPA Question

Post by crz24208 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:46 am

Hey guys,

just a quick GPA question for a future law school application. I understand the GPA viewed by law school admissions include all the courses taken before receiving your first bachelor's degree. I am in kind of a unique situation, I was able to graduate after 3 years of undergraduate study; however, I requested time off for my 4th and final year at undergrad instead of applying for graduation after the 3rd year. During that 4th year, I took a couple of classes at community college (at the time I was finishing up some prereqs for another program but ultimately decided not to pursue that route). I did not apply for graduation until after that 4th year, which I did not take any classes at my undergrad college, but instead was taking courses at the local community college. Just curious, would those grades I took from community college count towards my law school admission GPA since technically I did not officially graduate and receive my undergrad degree until after those courses were completed?

Thank you

cavalier1138

Re: Quick Law School Admission GPA Question

Post by cavalier1138 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:49 am

Yes, they count.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”