Could anyone happen to talk on the phone quickly and just throw me their perspective? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
Dragonfly11

New

Could anyone happen to talk on the phone quickly and just throw me their perspective?

Post by Dragonfly11 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:03 am

Oh man I promise I'm not as crazy as the subject makes me seem. But in a tough situation on having to decide whether to attend school next year or not and my Final deadline is tomorrow. If someone has 10 minutes would they mind hearing me out and just giving me their thoughts. Would be really valuable to talk to someone. If you message me I'll respond with my number. Thank you in advance if anyone can help me out!

lymenheimer

Gold

Re: Could anyone happen to talk on the phone quickly and just throw me their perspective?

Post by lymenheimer » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:16 am

if it's this big of a toss-up in your mind, you shouldn't go.

Platopus

Gold

Re: Could anyone happen to talk on the phone quickly and just throw me their perspective?

Post by Platopus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:21 am

lymenheimer wrote:if it's this big of a toss-up in your mind, you shouldn't go.

2nd this. The most important decision of your life shouldn't be made the night before the deadline on the advice of a total stranger.

BlendedUnicorn

Platinum

Post by BlendedUnicorn » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:51 pm

Plenty of people will be willing to give you advice over PM or in a choosing thread, but nobody should be giving you their personal information based on one post. If you want advice about whether to attend or not, put up a new post in this forum: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1 and don't ask for a phone number.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”