Improvement on Logical Reasoning Section??? Forum

(Applications Advice, Letters of Recommendation . . . )
evanryan

New

Improvement on Logical Reasoning Section???

Post by evanryan » Mon May 15, 2017 3:51 pm

My questions is a compound one so please no objections at this time.

First, I have a question in regards to possible improvement on the LR section of the LSAT. I am currently scoring in the 20's in both AR and RC but my LR scores are dismal. How do I go about improving this? I am currently in class, reading books and focusing on these sections. But would like advice on strategies that might of helped others?

Second, with a 3.8 GPA, president of a major student organization (represent 2000+ individuals), along with several other major students orgs, I have received awards from both national organizations and my university, four different legal focused internships (AG, IP, PI and Bar Association), and solid letters of rec including the Chief of Staff of my university. What schools should I be prioritizing in the admissions process? My goal is for my LSAT score to be a 160. I would like to see improvement, but being someone with dyslexia (yes, I did not know I could receive accommodations until it was to late for the June test, I know I should be ashamed) I am unsure of the reality of this.

Any advice, pointers help would be greatly appreciated. I am the first in my family that would be seeking a JD so I often feel I am flying blind, and the advisement at my university is dismal to say the least.

Thank you for reading!

cavalier1138

Re: Improvement on Logical Reasoning Section???

Post by cavalier1138 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:53 pm

evanryan wrote:My goal is for my LSAT score to be a 160.
Aim higher.

But for specific LSAT advice, try the LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum.

Return to “Law School Admissions Forum”