Using famous personal statements as inspiration, how to avoid plagiarism Forum

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
Hand

Gold

Using famous personal statements as inspiration, how to avoid plagiarism

Post by Hand » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:55 pm

I'm thinking of taking this personal statement as my inspiration/starting point/template, how would you rewrite it to make sure no one thinks I've plagiarized it?

PourMeTea

Platinum

Re: Using famous personal statements as inspiration, how to avoid plagiarism

Post by PourMeTea » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:12 pm

ran this through a paraphraser for you:
I don't trust this is an ideal opportunity to be hesitant, and I won't not be. I have sorted out excessively harmed for a bringing in law to permit vanity or a poor execution on the LSAT to shield me from bending over backward to battle my case for admission to graduate school. In this way, I say to you now, with the best conviction, that the report you have before you isn't only the record of a "qualified understudy," however the annal of a man who is palatably influenced plans to need to turn to up unmistakably a fundamental and energized understudy and pro of the law, and enough met all prerequisites to succeed. My appraisals these previous two years, my suggestions, and my own particular attestation inspect Hand, the understudy, the laborer, and examiner in movement for a honest to goodness preparing. The LSAT does not and can't uncover this.

Truly,

Hand

Hand

Gold

Re: Using famous personal statements as inspiration, how to avoid plagiarism

Post by Hand » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:28 am

PourMeTea wrote:ran this through a paraphraser for you:
I don't trust this is an ideal opportunity to be hesitant, and I won't not be. I have sorted out excessively harmed for a bringing in law to permit vanity or a poor execution on the LSAT to shield me from bending over backward to battle my case for admission to graduate school. In this way, I say to you now, with the best conviction, that the report you have before you isn't only the record of a "qualified understudy," however the annal of a man who is palatably influenced plans to need to turn to up unmistakably a fundamental and energized understudy and pro of the law, and enough met all prerequisites to succeed. My appraisals these previous two years, my suggestions, and my own particular attestation inspect Hand, the understudy, the laborer, and examiner in movement for a honest to goodness preparing. The LSAT does not and can't uncover this.

Truly,

Hand
Z-O-M-G thank you!! so helpful!!!

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”