Help with PS & Optional Essays Forum

(Personal Statement Examples, Advice, Critique, . . . )
What2donow1

New

Help with PS & Optional Essays

Post by What2donow1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:33 pm

Hello Everyone,

I really need help with my PS, along with one Why X. I already applied this cycle and not the best results so far, (wL at 1 T-14, Rej at another, 5 more apps to go).

However, I'm not sure if my PS and one optional essays are good, and I would really appreciate this board's expertise as I really truly need it. I'm probably going to be asking for help heavily within the following months, so bear with me, I just dont have any guidance.

Also, could somebody suggest the best method for me to try and get off a T-14 WL? I already submitted a "Why Essay", and i want to submit a LOCI, but i dont have the most illustrious job ( although I received a raise and promotion yesterday). How should I go about this?

PS - Also, being a URM - I' wrote a lot about diversity in my PS. My numbers are borderline, so I would appreciate honest advice concerning whether i need to flesh it out more in a separate essay.

Thanks!

180pedia

New

Re: Help with PS & Optional Essays

Post by 180pedia » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:45 pm

I'd be glad to take a look at your PS and Why X (DS as well if you'd like if you have one)

If you do a letter of LOCI, I think you should mention that promotion and, perhaps, more aspects about the program you find compelling.

I'll take a look at whatever - feel free to PM or e-mail (same as this but @gmail.com)

Return to “Law School Personal Statements”