Scholarship aid to GI Bill users

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
Llewellyon

Scholarship aid to GI Bill users

Postby Llewellyon » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:43 pm

I was wondering if anyone had insight as to whether schools offered scholarship money for living/housing expenses to those students already receiving a full (tuition) ride via the GI Bill/Yellow Ribbon Program.

OtterLaw

Re: Scholarship aid to GI Bill users

Postby OtterLaw » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:15 pm

Llewellyon wrote:I was wondering if anyone had insight as to whether schools offered scholarship money for living/housing expenses to those students already receiving a full (tuition) ride via the GI Bill/Yellow Ribbon Program.

I know some do, but I don’t know which specifically. You might have better luck asking in the veteran’s thread.

Nebby
amateur huffpo

Postby Nebby » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:19 pm

OtterLaw wrote:
Llewellyon wrote:I was wondering if anyone had insight as to whether schools offered scholarship money for living/housing expenses to those students already receiving a full (tuition) ride via the GI Bill/Yellow Ribbon Program.

I know some do, but I don’t know which specifically. You might have better luck asking in the veteran’s thread.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=170257&hilit=Veterans&start=2900

Dcc617

Postby Dcc617 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:27 pm

It’s not unheard of but none of the schools I applied to were willing to do it.

Return to “Financial Aid”