Renegotiating scholarship at GWU Forum

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
grillcheeseplz

New

Renegotiating scholarship at GWU

Post by grillcheeseplz » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:28 pm

GWU has a scholarship negotiation form that is only allowed to be submitted once. If new information becomes available to me such as other offers or I retake the June LSAT for a better score is it possible to continue scholarship negotiations with them even though that form may only be submitted once? Does anyone have experience with multiple negotiations?

grillcheeseplz

New

Re: Renegotiating scholarship at GWU

Post by grillcheeseplz » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:29 pm

grillcheeseplz wrote:GWU has a scholarship negotiation form that is only allowed to be submitted once. If new information becomes available to me such as other offers or I retake the June LSAT for a better score is it possible to continue scholarship negotiations with them even though that form may only be submitted once? Does anyone have experience with multiple negotiations?
As additional information I have already successfully negotiated with them to get a higher amount of scholarship from the first go around.

Return to “Financial Aid”