Schools people have (un)successfully negotiated scholly up with June LSAT? Forum

Discuss various money matters here. Loans (federal and private), scholarships, lottery winnings, or other school finance related information and queries.
brinicolec

Gold

Schools people have (un)successfully negotiated scholly up with June LSAT?

Post by brinicolec » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:14 pm

This is a very general question, but I am wondering if people who chose to take the LSAT in June (the summer prior to matriculating) as a way to up scholarship money would be willing to share where it was (or wasn't) successful. I am considering retaking for this purpose, but am curious how many schools say, "We're all out of money," by this time. I am also on reserve @ CLS and curious what the odds are of me getting off the WL and getting money if I'm able to improve my LSAT score to their median. I am also wondering about how you all went about retaking (Did you inform the school before retaking? How did you ask for the scholarship increase after retaking? and - regarding the WL - would you ask that they hold off on deciding until they receive your June score?)

lawlawlawlaw5

New

Re: Schools people have (un)successfully negotiated scholly up with June LSAT?

Post by lawlawlawlaw5 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:58 pm

I'm also wondering the same thing. Trying to decide whether or not to retake in June

carsondalywashere

Silver

Post by carsondalywashere » Fri May 05, 2017 11:17 am

Would love to hear more about this as well

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Fri May 05, 2017 11:20 am

Always retake if you have the opportunity. Not only was I able to get a scholarship from a June lsat, I was able to get into more t13 schools that I was already rejected from. ALWAYS RETAKE

carsondalywashere

Silver

Post by carsondalywashere » Sun May 07, 2017 1:49 pm

grades?? wrote:Always retake if you have the opportunity. Not only was I able to get a scholarship from a June lsat, I was able to get into more t13 schools that I was already rejected from. ALWAYS RETAKE
Your success story is the reason why I decided to retake btw

grades??

Silver

Post by grades?? » Sun May 07, 2017 1:53 pm

carsondalywashere wrote:
grades?? wrote:Always retake if you have the opportunity. Not only was I able to get a scholarship from a June lsat, I was able to get into more t13 schools that I was already rejected from. ALWAYS RETAKE
Your success story is the reason why I decided to retake btw
Im glad! Crush it

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Financial Aid”