AA Male GPA: 3.15 Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
mdot170

New

AA Male GPA: 3.15

Post by mdot170 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:34 pm

Hello,

Currently studying for the LSAT. My GPA is not super high but I'm not aiming for a T-14. The highest ranked school I plan on applying to is the University of Houston. I want to litigate somewhere in the Midwest so that's where I'm planning to go to school. While my attitude right now is to aim for a 180 obviously to get the highest score as possible, I would like to know what would be the safest low LSAT score I can make taking in account URM status and with trying to bring in a good amount of scholarship money.

Thanks

cavalier1138

Re: AA Male GPA: 3.15

Post by cavalier1138 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:23 pm

mdot170 wrote: The highest ranked school I plan on applying to is the University of Houston. I want to litigate somewhere in the Midwest so that's where I'm planning to go to school.
....ok....

You should aim for a 180. Without actually knowing your target schools, it's impossible to tell you what the lowest "safe" score would be for your goals.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”