Native American, Indigenous, Native Hawaiian, and Polynesian applicants - Harvard NALSA is here to answer your questions

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
HarvardNALSA

New

Native American, Indigenous, Native Hawaiian, and Polynesian applicants - Harvard NALSA is here to answer your questions

Postby HarvardNALSA » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:06 pm

Hello applicants,

The Native American Law Student Association at Harvard Law School is here to answer your questions. We know there is a limited amount of information available to you and we would like to be a resource. Feel free to contact us.

HLS NALSA

HarvardNALSA

New

Re: Native American, Indigenous, Native Hawaiian, and Polynesian applicants - Harvard NALSA is here to answer your quest

Postby HarvardNALSA » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:02 pm

Bump for all the natives out there in need of guidance.

littleparis

New

Re: Native American, Indigenous, Native Hawaiian, and Polynesian applicants - Harvard NALSA is here to answer your quest

Postby littleparis » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:00 am

Indigenous of where? I'm indigenous but from Algeria non-white, mixed w/Berber (not Arab) and sub-Saharan roots. Am I factored in this equation?

mj93

New

Postby mj93 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 pm

Hello there,

I went to a private university in LA, but there was not a strong NA population or much support for students (which was admittedly shocking since LA has a large indigenous population). I often felt out of place. What is the NA community like at Harvard?

Thanks!

Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum�