Cancel, 156, 161, 163 - Take 5th time in June for hail mary to Cornell? Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
mdelacruz

New

Cancel, 156, 161, 163 - Take 5th time in June for hail mary to Cornell?

Post by mdelacruz » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:15 pm

Folks,

Self-exclamatory title. Threw up an ED app to UVA then blanketed rest of t14 down to Texas late Jan/early Feb. Also applied to a handful outside of t14.

Final lsat is gonna be 163. Other stats are MA URM, 3.3 gpa at t20 undergrad, 4 yrs WE in banking and solid recs from 2 profs.

I keep PTing in high 160s/low 170s but test day keeps psyching me out. Worth sitting for the test a 5th time in June then appling to Cornell with a 165+? Or should I just enjoy BU/Fordham/Wustl? Initially didn't apply to since its heavy on corporate and I'm trying to do litigation.

HUalumni93

New

Re: Cancel, 156, 161, 163 - Take 5th time in June for hail mary to Cornell?

Post by HUalumni93 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:35 am

To be honest wait till next cycle. it'll take the pressure off. With low 170's you could get money instead of paying sticker

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”