172 3.2 AA Female Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Ibay252

New

172 3.2 AA Female

Post by Ibay252 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:34 pm

I've done some searches and found that I may have a shot at a few T14's with my stats, but I'm trying to decide if I should go in K-JD or maybe take a couple years off to gain some WE and save up some money. I'm also thinking about retaking the LSAT's because I'm shooting for T10. My softs are pretty weak other then some volunteer work in Africa, a leadership role in one club, and i'm in a scholars program at my school. I'm assuming being first gen helps and I'm also first gen American if that matters. Would love any advice or anything that'd give me a better idea of my chances.

Mr_Chukes

Silver

Re: 172 3.2 AA Female

Post by Mr_Chukes » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:53 pm

Ibay252 wrote:I've done some searches and found that I may have a shot at a few T14's with my stats, but I'm trying to decide if I should go in K-JD or maybe take a couple years off to gain some WE and save up some money. I'm also thinking about retaking the LSAT's because I'm shooting for T10. My softs are pretty weak other then some volunteer work in Africa, a leadership role in one club, and i'm in a scholars program at my school. I'm assuming being first gen helps and I'm also first gen American if that matters. Would love any advice or anything that'd give me a better idea of my chances.
You can get into every school. Honestly you should focus on writing an excellent personal statement and diversity statement. With your stats you can get into any school you want.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”