Diversity bump for disability? Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
gayfish

New

Diversity bump for disability?

Post by gayfish » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:23 pm

Tried searching through this page but couldn't find an answer, sorry if this gets asked a lot.

I have minor disability (misalignment of spine, hips, and knees leading to lots of early joint damage), and was wondering if there was any diversity bump for disability. I'm well enough that I can walk and stand without mobility aids (for now...), but when any of my joint problems flare, I'm limping, significant trouble taking stairs, back to PT, etc.. I talk about my health issues in relation to working with other disabled clients in my PS, so schools will definitely be aware. I assumed any bump I wold get would be similar to LGBT (which, also me), but am not sure.

Thanks!

akane89

New

Re: Diversity bump for disability?

Post by akane89 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:00 am

Mod edit: deleted and banned

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”