haaaaaaaaaalp (SEO question) Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
notorious_mig

Bronze

haaaaaaaaaalp (SEO question)

Post by notorious_mig » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:54 am

woooooooo deleted
Last edited by notorious_mig on Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sfn91

Bronze

Re: haaaaaaaaaalp (SEO question)

Post by sfn91 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:25 pm

First of all, congratufuckinglations! :)

Secondly, I really don't think it matters. They're going to be upset that you are now a candidate who is going to Harvard instead of Chicago? I can't imagine that. Maybe just e-mail them and tell them you got into Harvard, and are considering your options. That won't preclude S/Y if you do get in.

Mrocky2

New

Post by Mrocky2 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:08 pm

sfn91 wrote:First of all, congratufuckinglations! :)

Secondly, I really don't think it matters. They're going to be upset that you are now a candidate who is going to Harvard instead of Chicago? I can't imagine that. Maybe just e-mail them and tell them you got into Harvard, and are considering your options. That won't preclude S/Y if you do get in.
This! Plus they probably didn't care too much about your email anyway. Until you OFFICIALLY deposit everything else you say doesn't really matter, they couldn't risk it otherwise. So you're good, if they were going to place you in Chicago from UChicago, they'll do the same with Harvard

notorious_mig

Bronze

Post by notorious_mig » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:11 pm

Mrocky2 wrote:
sfn91 wrote:First of all, congratufuckinglations! :)

This! Plus they probably didn't care too much about your email anyway. Until you OFFICIALLY deposit everything else you say doesn't really matter, they couldn't risk it otherwise. So you're good, if they were going to place you in Chicago from UChicago, they'll do the same with Harvard
Ahhhhhh thank you guys SO SO SO MUCH I'll e-mail them right now you guys rock Love You And Your Family

brinicolec

Gold

Post by brinicolec » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:21 am

Just going off of what everyone said: SEO only cares about your seat deposit. Even if you tell them you're committing somewhere, they don't care until you actually deposit.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”