skype interview question??please help Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
uhwrestler

Bronze

skype interview question??please help

Post by uhwrestler » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:07 pm

i currently sign into skype with my microsoft account username which is my email and therefore i do not have a skype id?

i placed my email as my skype id on my seo interview invitation form? will this be a problem will my interviewer be able to find me on skype?

my interview is tomorrow and my interviewer has not sent an add contact request yet?

lnsl123

Bronze

Re: skype interview question??please help

Post by lnsl123 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Last edited by lnsl123 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LSRAT

Bronze

Post by LSRAT » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:37 pm

uhwrestler wrote:i currently sign into skype with my microsoft account username which is my email and therefore i do not have a skype id?

i placed my email as my skype id on my seo interview invitation form? will this be a problem will my interviewer be able to find me on skype?

my interview is tomorrow and my interviewer has not sent an add contact request yet?
If you sign in with your email, that is your Skype ID for all intents and purposes. Mine is the same way and has worked fine for all interviews. Don't worry! As for the interviewer not adding you yet, that's normal for some schools.

crookedsmile

Bronze

Post by crookedsmile » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:11 am

uhwrestler wrote:i currently sign into skype with my microsoft account username which is my email and therefore i do not have a skype id?

I had issues at the time of my interview with the interviewer finding me. She promptly emailed me and asked for me to add her which resolved the issue. Moral of the story, have your email open and keep refreshing if you run into any issues.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”