URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

(BLS, URM status, non-traditional, GLBT)
User avatar
dietcoke1
Posts: 1313
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby dietcoke1 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:52 pm

PinkDaffodil wrote:
PrezRand wrote:Any tips to remembering all of the info from the power score bibles? I just finished LR and will finish LG this week.


I remember hating the LG Bible, lol. Ugh, speaking of which my most recent PT score went down :(. So much for breaking 160.


Random question, is anyone applying to UVa this cycle?



Yes to UVA

Raisinbranstark
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby Raisinbranstark » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:13 pm

dietcoke1 wrote:
PinkDaffodil wrote:
PrezRand wrote:Any tips to remembering all of the info from the power score bibles? I just finished LR and will finish LG this week.


I remember hating the LG Bible, lol. Ugh, speaking of which my most recent PT score went down :(. So much for breaking 160.


Random question, is anyone applying to UVa this cycle?



Yes to UVA



Me as well

Raisinbranstark
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:22 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby Raisinbranstark » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Just wondering when are you guys planning on applying specifically? Is around/before thanksgiving considered a good time? I think I'll have all my essays and rec letters finished around that time

User avatar
PrezRand
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby PrezRand » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:06 pm

PinkDaffodil wrote:
PrezRand wrote:Any tips to remembering all of the info from the power score bibles? I just finished LR and will finish LG this week.


I remember hating the LG Bible, lol. Ugh, speaking of which my most recent PT score went down :(. So much for breaking 160.


Random question, is anyone applying to UVa this cycle?

Really? I've gotten through the Linear sets and I kinda like them. They are fun, but I hate missing those last 2 inferences in the setup questions. UVA is my 3rd choice. Minus prestige and the strength of school, it's my second choice.

User avatar
Barack O'Drama
Posts: 2437
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby Barack O'Drama » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:46 am

PrezRand wrote:
Barack O'Drama wrote:
PrezRand wrote:On to LG. Doing linear setup right now. It's not too bad so far. I just hate that I always forget one or two setups in the problems. The multiple choices are much easier than the actual setup even if you don't finish them imo.



Don't worry! Just keep doing them, you'll get them in no time. All about repetition and memorizing inferences. :D

Lol you have so much optimism.



:wink: That's the secret to success, lol. No, but seriously, you got this bro. If I got good at logic games literally anyone can. I missed 20 on my diagnostic. Now I'm down to missing 4 on average per section. I have a long way to go with them, but compared to where I was in June, I feel like a champ.

User avatar
PrezRand
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby PrezRand » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:14 am

Barack O'Drama wrote:
PrezRand wrote:
Barack O'Drama wrote:
PrezRand wrote:On to LG. Doing linear setup right now. It's not too bad so far. I just hate that I always forget one or two setups in the problems. The multiple choices are much easier than the actual setup even if you don't finish them imo.



Don't worry! Just keep doing them, you'll get them in no time. All about repetition and memorizing inferences. :D

Lol you have so much optimism.



:wink: That's the secret to success, lol. No, but seriously, you got this bro. If I got good at logic games literally anyone can. I missed 20 on my diagnostic. Now I'm down to missing 4 on average per section. I have a long way to go with them, but compared to where I was in June, I feel like a champ.

That's a good mindset to have and congrats on your improvement!

beantheshadow
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby beantheshadow » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Raisinbranstark wrote:Just wondering when are you guys planning on applying specifically? Is around/before thanksgiving considered a good time? I think I'll have all my essays and rec letters finished around that time



Applications open up August 15th correct? I'm going to try and have mine in that first week. I'm just working on my personal statement right now! :( Done with every other aspect of my application! :)

User avatar
dietcoke1
Posts: 1313
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby dietcoke1 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:48 pm

beantheshadow wrote:
Raisinbranstark wrote:Just wondering when are you guys planning on applying specifically? Is around/before thanksgiving considered a good time? I think I'll have all my essays and rec letters finished around that time



Applications open up August 15th correct? I'm going to try and have mine in that first week. I'm just working on my personal statement right now! :( Done with every other aspect of my application! :)



Application openings vary. I think the first one for the T14 is Chicago in mid August. After that, quite a few T14s open Sept 1 and then some open mid September. Lastly, I think Yale comes out in October.

Its best to get your apps out as soon as possible. But then again, dont rush it if it might hurt the quality of the application. Around Thanksgiving is still considered early.

ThePoetKnowsIt
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby ThePoetKnowsIt » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:51 pm

Checking in from California! A lot of nervous excitement for this upcoming cycle.

User avatar
PrezRand
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby PrezRand » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:10 pm

Just finished Advanced linear games. On to Grouping Games! I should be done with the LG bible this week and on to RC next week. I'm a lot more confident now

NigeranOU
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:34 am

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby NigeranOU » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:38 am

When are you guys going to start doing full practice tests? Right now I'm still drilling (reading comprehension, ugh). I just want to be certain i have the fundamentals down to a t. at the same time, the test is coming up and it's making me nervous. I don't think it is worth applying after september if you don't have an LSAT and pushing it back is NOT an option for me.

User avatar
Barack O'Drama
Posts: 2437
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby Barack O'Drama » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:41 am

NigeranOU wrote:When are you guys going to start doing full practice tests? Right now I'm still drilling (reading comprehension, ugh). I just want to be certain i have the fundamentals down to a t. at the same time, the test is coming up and it's making me nervous. I don't think it is worth applying after september if you don't have an LSAT and pushing it back is NOT an option for me.


You can apply with a December score without any problems.

Postponing is always an option. It is just a matter of your priorities. If you are planning on taking in September and still haven't nailed the fundamental down, I would seriously consider postponing for another cycle. This will allow you to study properly, not be as stressed, and apply early next cycle.

Your goal should be a score, not a date. The LSAT is too important of a test to take before you are 100% ready.

Aristogeiton1
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby Aristogeiton1 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:24 pm

PrezRand wrote:Good luck to all of you! Where are all of you from? Schools interested in? What kind of law do you want to practice?

Clevelander here, definitely interested in the T-14, as well as Howard, Emory and OSU-Moritz.
I definitely want to dip my feet in BigLaw, but PI is where my heart is.
A close friend is in their first SA and they make it sound hectic but rather enjoyable.
Good luck to everyone else!

jelufowoju
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:15 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby jelufowoju » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Checking in!
Black male, undergrad in the U.S but i'm not American, currently working on the 6th draft of my PS and my Yale 250. Here's to all of us having great cycles!
Last edited by jelufowoju on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

caitlinrw
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby caitlinrw » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:58 pm

Baby Gaga wrote:Checking in!
I want to do IP. Aiming for NYU, Berkeley, Stanford, Harvard, Texas, UVA but when I start seeing offers I might change my mind. I'm from Trinidad but I'm getting conflicting info as to if I'm URM or not but I'll post here anyways.


My family is from Trinidad as well ^_^

caitlinrw
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby caitlinrw » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:06 pm

Hey guys, checking in! I'm an AA female in my last UG year at FAMU (Florida native ^_^). 162 LSAT with 3.8 GPA. Not really looking into any T14, as I would like to stay in Florida and I'm really debt averse at the end of the day, lol. FSU is my top choice if I stay in Florida (scholly is looking well within my reach, and I love staying close to home), but if I dare to venture outside of Florida, then UT-Austin would be my choice because living in Texas was always a dream of mine. Other than those two, I'm probably going to apply to UF and Stetson/FAMU as safeties. If you guys have any questions, I'm really friendly and love conversing about the law school app process, I don't have a lot of people at my undergrad to talk about the process with currently.

User avatar
PrezRand
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby PrezRand » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:32 pm

Is anyone considering a legal market that is outside of their home state besides NY and DC?

caitlinrw
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby caitlinrw » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:04 pm

PrezRand wrote:Is anyone considering a legal market that is outside of their home state besides NY and DC?


My home state is FL, but I've been considering TX (Austin/Dallas). The market is on the rise, and a lot of opportunities are becoming more available for URMs in the area because it's becoming more urban. Not to mention the cost of living is really good. Where have you been considering?

User avatar
PrezRand
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby PrezRand » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:53 am

caitlinrw wrote:
PrezRand wrote:Is anyone considering a legal market that is outside of their home state besides NY and DC?


My home state is FL, but I've been considering TX (Austin/Dallas). The market is on the rise, and a lot of opportunities are becoming more available for URMs in the area because it's becoming more urban. Not to mention the cost of living is really good. Where have you been considering?

I was actually considering FL (Miami) at one point so our situations are reversed. CO and VA were also places I considered. Texas is great, but I am not really sure if I could live here for the rest of my life. Specifically Houston. If I stay in TX, it would most likely have to be in the Dallas or Austin market. Austin is pretty tough to crack.

caitlinrw
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby caitlinrw » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:59 am

PrezRand wrote:
caitlinrw wrote:
PrezRand wrote:Is anyone considering a legal market that is outside of their home state besides NY and DC?


My home state is FL, but I've been considering TX (Austin/Dallas). The market is on the rise, and a lot of opportunities are becoming more available for URMs in the area because it's becoming more urban. Not to mention the cost of living is really good. Where have you been considering?

I was actually considering FL (Miami) at one point so our situations are reversed. CO and VA were also places I considered. Texas is great, but I am not really sure if I could live here for the rest of my life. Specifically Houston. If I stay in TX, it would most likely have to be in the Dallas or Austin market. Austin is pretty tough to crack.


Wow, what's TX like, as far as living there? And would you go to school here (FL) if you decided to practice in Florida?

User avatar
PrezRand
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby PrezRand » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:14 am

caitlinrw wrote:
PrezRand wrote:
caitlinrw wrote:
PrezRand wrote:Is anyone considering a legal market that is outside of their home state besides NY and DC?


My home state is FL, but I've been considering TX (Austin/Dallas). The market is on the rise, and a lot of opportunities are becoming more available for URMs in the area because it's becoming more urban. Not to mention the cost of living is really good. Where have you been considering?

I was actually considering FL (Miami) at one point so our situations are reversed. CO and VA were also places I considered. Texas is great, but I am not really sure if I could live here for the rest of my life. Specifically Houston. If I stay in TX, it would most likely have to be in the Dallas or Austin market. Austin is pretty tough to crack.


Wow, what's TX like, as far as living there? And would you go to school here (FL) if you decided to practice in Florida?

I researched the Florida legal market a little bit through TLS. I crossed it off my list because the market is apparently not doing to well and someone with no ties to Florida would have trouble finding employment. Additionally, I could not see myself applying to any law school in Florida (unless I lived there for some time or had family there). Law schools like UT and SMU in TX are much better than the schools in Florida. Also, if theoretically I cannot break into the FL market, going to law school in Florida and then trying to come back to TX would be incredibly difficult and not worth it. I have a few other reasons for not wanting to attend law school there as well. I may be wrong though. Could you tell me your thoughts on FL?

As for TX, it's great! It is however a state that is not for everyone. I believe the cost of living is lower in TX than in Florida (if not overall, Houston and Dallas are at least cheaper than Miami). It is definitely hotter than Florida. Personally, TX can be a pretty boring state. I love TX primarily because of the the people, the nationalism, and the independent mindset that so many Texans have. The people make the state worth living in. Texas is honestly an ugly state compared to other large states. Houston is a pretty diverse city though and continues to grow. It is definitely a city to settle down in and raise a family. I think the same could be said for Dallas. are a few nice places in Houston in the Downtown-Midtown area, but I simply believe Houston is way too dry and boring. Everyone here is homogeneous in the sense that almost everyone here wants a job in energy, oil, and gas, or the medical center. I am uninterested in both fields. Dallas is more focused on finance than Houston and does not really focus on energy. IIn contrast to Austin, words cannot describe how amazing Austin is. It is like its own state within Texas. Most people in Texas love Austin and have no negative things to say about it. The cost of living is higher there than in Houston or Dallas though. It is a city for young people and the city caters to them. I believe the average age of someone living there is 33. Of course 50k of the residents are undergraduate college students, but Austin is close to 1 million people. There's a lot to do in the city and I believe that is one reason UT is so attractive on a graduate level. This is the legal market I would prefer, but it is also the toughest to crack. I have heard from some people in Austin that if you want a job here, you need a degree from UT, or a T14. Even then it's difficult.


The main reason why I cannot see myself living in TX for the rest of my life is because I have other career goals besides practicing law. Politics has always been my true passion and I think it is important to consider where you live if you ever want a long-term career in the field.

caitlinrw
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby caitlinrw » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:41 am

PrezRand wrote:
caitlinrw wrote:
PrezRand wrote:
caitlinrw wrote:
PrezRand wrote:Is anyone considering a legal market that is outside of their home state besides NY and DC?


My home state is FL, but I've been considering TX (Austin/Dallas). The market is on the rise, and a lot of opportunities are becoming more available for URMs in the area because it's becoming more urban. Not to mention the cost of living is really good. Where have you been considering?

I was actually considering FL (Miami) at one point so our situations are reversed. CO and VA were also places I considered. Texas is great, but I am not really sure if I could live here for the rest of my life. Specifically Houston. If I stay in TX, it would most likely have to be in the Dallas or Austin market. Austin is pretty tough to crack.


Wow, what's TX like, as far as living there? And would you go to school here (FL) if you decided to practice in Florida?

I researched the Florida legal market a little bit through TLS. I crossed it off my list because the market is apparently not doing to well and someone with no ties to Florida would have trouble finding employment. Additionally, I could not see myself applying to any law school in Florida (unless I lived there for some time or had family there). Law schools like UT and SMU in TX are much better than the schools in Florida. Also, if theoretically I cannot break into the FL market, going to law school in Florida and then trying to come back to TX would be incredibly difficult and not worth it. I have a few other reasons for not wanting to attend law school there as well. I may be wrong though. Could you tell me your thoughts on FL?

As for TX, it's great! It is however a state that is not for everyone. I believe the cost of living is lower in TX than in Florida (if not overall, Houston and Dallas are at least cheaper than Miami). It is definitely hotter than Florida. Personally, TX can be a pretty boring state. I love TX primarily because of the the people, the nationalism, and the independent mindset that so many Texans have. The people make the state worth living in. Texas is honestly an ugly state compared to other large states. Houston is a pretty diverse city though and continues to grow. It is definitely a city to settle down in and raise a family. I think the same could be said for Dallas. are a few nice places in Houston in the Downtown-Midtown area, but I simply believe Houston is way too dry and boring. Everyone here is homogeneous in the sense that almost everyone here wants a job in energy, oil, and gas, or the medical center. I am uninterested in both fields. Dallas is more focused on finance than Houston and does not really focus on energy. IIn contrast to Austin, words cannot describe how amazing Austin is. It is like its own state within Texas. Most people in Texas love Austin and have no negative things to say about it. The cost of living is higher there than in Houston or Dallas though. It is a city for young people and the city caters to them. I believe the average age of someone living there is 33. Of course 50k of the residents are undergraduate college students, but Austin is close to 1 million people. There's a lot to do in the city and I believe that is one reason UT is so attractive on a graduate level. This is the legal market I would prefer, but it is also the toughest to crack. I have heard from some people in Austin that if you want a job here, you need a degree from UT, or a T14. Even then it's difficult.


The main reason why I cannot see myself living in TX for the rest of my life is because I have other career goals besides practicing law. Politics has always been my true passion and I think it is important to consider where you live if you ever want a long-term career in the field.


Personally, I love Florida, and I'm not just saying that because I live here, lol. You, as well as TLS, are very correct when you say that networking is key here, and it is about who you know a lot of the time. i have the perfect example that I'd be happy to share with you via PM, lol. I don't think it'd be as difficult to crack the market as it would be in TX, from what it sounds like, but again, that's where going to school here would help immensely. Florida, in my opinion, is not one of those places you go to law school elsewhere, and then come back. They tend to hire based on who they know, whether it's from an SA position, or they've seen you for lunch a few times around town, and you schmooze them a little. If politics is your passion, then Tallahassee (which is where I am for UG right now), would be an ideal place for you, as there are an abundance of networking opportunities in that regard, assuming you would like to make Florida your home. I'm going to tour FSU later this semester and from what I've heard, nobody leaves disappointed. If your goal is Miami, it's been said to shoot for attending UM, or one of the schools down south, though I wouldn't advise it, because they aren't as good as FSU/UF in my opinion, though FIU is definitely on the rise. So depending, like you said, if you want a long-term career in Florida, especially concerning politics, I would definitely say that picking a law school here, most likely FSU, is the way to go. I know some would disagree with me, but I've never been one to just take generic advice without considering my own personal situation lol. I hope this helps and feel free to PM me if you want to know more!

User avatar
PrezRand
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby PrezRand » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:59 am

caitlinrw wrote:
PrezRand wrote:
caitlinrw wrote:
PrezRand wrote:
caitlinrw wrote:
PrezRand wrote:Is anyone considering a legal market that is outside of their home state besides NY and DC?


My home state is FL, but I've been considering TX (Austin/Dallas). The market is on the rise, and a lot of opportunities are becoming more available for URMs in the area because it's becoming more urban. Not to mention the cost of living is really good. Where have you been considering?

I was actually considering FL (Miami) at one point so our situations are reversed. CO and VA were also places I considered. Texas is great, but I am not really sure if I could live here for the rest of my life. Specifically Houston. If I stay in TX, it would most likely have to be in the Dallas or Austin market. Austin is pretty tough to crack.


Wow, what's TX like, as far as living there? And would you go to school here (FL) if you decided to practice in Florida?

I researched the Florida legal market a little bit through TLS. I crossed it off my list because the market is apparently not doing to well and someone with no ties to Florida would have trouble finding employment. Additionally, I could not see myself applying to any law school in Florida (unless I lived there for some time or had family there). Law schools like UT and SMU in TX are much better than the schools in Florida. Also, if theoretically I cannot break into the FL market, going to law school in Florida and then trying to come back to TX would be incredibly difficult and not worth it. I have a few other reasons for not wanting to attend law school there as well. I may be wrong though. Could you tell me your thoughts on FL?

As for TX, it's great! It is however a state that is not for everyone. I believe the cost of living is lower in TX than in Florida (if not overall, Houston and Dallas are at least cheaper than Miami). It is definitely hotter than Florida. Personally, TX can be a pretty boring state. I love TX primarily because of the the people, the nationalism, and the independent mindset that so many Texans have. The people make the state worth living in. Texas is honestly an ugly state compared to other large states. Houston is a pretty diverse city though and continues to grow. It is definitely a city to settle down in and raise a family. I think the same could be said for Dallas. are a few nice places in Houston in the Downtown-Midtown area, but I simply believe Houston is way too dry and boring. Everyone here is homogeneous in the sense that almost everyone here wants a job in energy, oil, and gas, or the medical center. I am uninterested in both fields. Dallas is more focused on finance than Houston and does not really focus on energy. IIn contrast to Austin, words cannot describe how amazing Austin is. It is like its own state within Texas. Most people in Texas love Austin and have no negative things to say about it. The cost of living is higher there than in Houston or Dallas though. It is a city for young people and the city caters to them. I believe the average age of someone living there is 33. Of course 50k of the residents are undergraduate college students, but Austin is close to 1 million people. There's a lot to do in the city and I believe that is one reason UT is so attractive on a graduate level. This is the legal market I would prefer, but it is also the toughest to crack. I have heard from some people in Austin that if you want a job here, you need a degree from UT, or a T14. Even then it's difficult.


The main reason why I cannot see myself living in TX for the rest of my life is because I have other career goals besides practicing law. Politics has always been my true passion and I think it is important to consider where you live if you ever want a long-term career in the field.


Personally, I love Florida, and I'm not just saying that because I live here, lol. You, as well as TLS, are very correct when you say that networking is key here, and it is about who you know a lot of the time. i have the perfect example that I'd be happy to share with you via PM, lol. I don't think it'd be as difficult to crack the market as it would be in TX, from what it sounds like, but again, that's where going to school here would help immensely. Florida, in my opinion, is not one of those places you go to law school elsewhere, and then come back. They tend to hire based on who they know, whether it's from an SA position, or they've seen you for lunch a few times around town, and you schmooze them a little. If politics is your passion, then Tallahassee (which is where I am for UG right now), would be an ideal place for you, as there are an abundance of networking opportunities in that regard, assuming you would like to make Florida your home. I'm going to tour FSU later this semester and from what I've heard, nobody leaves disappointed. If your goal is Miami, it's been said to shoot for attending UM, or one of the schools down south, though I wouldn't advise it, because they aren't as good as FSU/UF in my opinion, though FIU is definitely on the rise. So depending, like you said, if you want a long-term career in Florida, especially concerning politics, I would definitely say that picking a law school here, most likely FSU, is the way to go. I know some would disagree with me, but I've never been one to just take generic advice without considering my own personal situation lol. I hope this helps and feel free to PM me if you want to know more!

Thanks for your response!

caitlinrw
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby caitlinrw » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:33 pm

Do you guys think it's too early to solicit fee waivers? I've read the threads about the abundance of hidden waivers, but I want to be on the safe side. Plus I don't want to ask too early.

User avatar
greatspirit
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Re: URM 2016-2017 Cycle Thread

Postby greatspirit » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:33 pm

Checking in!

AA Male with 2.92 LSAC GPA. Ideally want to end up on the lower end of the T-14, with some scholly

Is it bad that I was not planning on getting started on personal statements until after the September LSAT?

I have started LOR soliciting though!




Return to “Under Represented Law Student Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest