URM Above LSAT Median / Below 25th percentile GPA Forum

Share experiences and seek insight regarding your experience as an underrepresented minority within the legal community.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
milk

New

URM Above LSAT Median / Below 25th percentile GPA

Post by milk » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm

URM - Above LSAT Median / Below 25th percentile GPA. Do you think this would be a pretty good position to be in because you're raising the LSAT median without having to be reported in the 25-75 statistics for your GPA? I feel like a school would be happy to scoop up a URM this way? No?

Gold

Re: URM Above LSAT Median / Below 25th percentile GPA

Post by 02082010 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:53 pm

milk wrote:URM - Above LSAT Median / Below 25th percentile GPA. Do you think this would be a pretty good position to be in because you're raising the LSAT median without having to be reported in the 25-75 statistics for your GPA? I feel like a school would be happy to scoop up a URM this way? No?
Some are. See the LSN link in my profile. PM me for my real stats.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Underrepresented Law Students”