LSAT Progress Forum

cameronfraser88

New

LSAT Progress

Post by cameronfraser88 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:45 am

Bored so I'm making one of these. Just got back onto studying for the LSAT since I've been dealing with finals and moving into my new place the past couple weeks. My apartment when I got it was trashed so I've been cleaning a lot. Glad to be back studying though, I felt guilty everyday I didn't get to study. Reading some logic books by Walton and Bennett. Walton's is much more technical, but Bennett's is much easier to read. I'll read both and see how it goes. Also just recently ordered a book titled "How to Solve it" which was recommended by the lsatblog guy. Kaplan mastery comes in the mail tomorrow (later today) so I'm happy about that. I'll keep my LSAT progress posted here for when I get bored. Maybe some tips will come around for others.

cameronfraser88

New

Re: LSAT Progress

Post by cameronfraser88 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:54 am

Making definitive progress by using the Kaplan Mastery book. It's a life saver. Also reading How to Solve it by a mathematician named Polya. I've only read a few chapters so far, but it seems like a good read in terms of trying to get a grasp on the type of problem solving skills required for LG. It isn't geared towards LG specifically but it gives a method on how to approach mathematical problems in general. Also reading a few other informal logic books while I take craps and when I'm on the bus.

Return to “TLS Web Logs (Blogs)”