Climbing Up the Walls ... Forum

colour the small one

New

Climbing Up the Walls ...

Post by colour the small one » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:40 am

yeh, so i too, want a blog. & zach braff's taste in music is pretty good. not to say (or admit, rather) that i condone anyone's taste in music over my own, but props to zb.

anywayss: law school? so i bit the bullet? & have gotten excellent acceptances. but. what happened to lawyer's without borders? or "you are not your ikea furniture" from the fight club film..? after being blessed for twenty+ years is it fair to not even try?, in that, after watching 'the constant gardener' am i being 'fair?' & No, i dont live my life by films, but art is a medium in all sorts, so just because i signed the ONE campaign and wear the plastic/rubber-ish white bracelet doesn't make me a messiah or condonable.

the optimist in me: you can do it Colour! you can help people from within!

the pessimist in me: Colour, are you serious mate? get your sh-t together and go help the smiling faces in kenya or anywhere else, for that matter, eh? you know your iPod is sh-t compared, don't you?

Ahhhhhhh. (!!!)

heart-

Colour.

colour the small one

New

Post by colour the small one » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:02 am

i have a secret. the remedy for waiting on law school acceptances, or, in my case, rejections:

un café + un cognac + un album de musique = colour's neighbours calling the police

--

People always told me be careful of what you do, and don't go around breaking young girls' hearts.
And mother always told me, "be careful of who you love, and be careful of what you do, cos the lie becomes the truth..."

Billie Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one,
But the kid is not my son.

She says I am the one, but the kid is not - my - son (hee-hee)

(( Somebody pls let me know where I can buy a white glove, as I'm going to jump up on my couch + grab my crotch in about 30 seconds... ))

oh yes, it's happening

colour the small one

New

Post by colour the small one » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:25 am

How the Police situation went down:

-No, no mate, let us be serious for a minute, yeh? you don’t know?? Really? really, that you don’t appreciate No Ordinary Love by Sade? :are you f-ing joking me mate?: just hear it once…

-"Sir, no, really, all I'm saying is we have a noise complaint from your neighbour, so it’s done"…

- my what? she cannot get this man! she doesnt understand, but its okay, cos if you come on in you can hear it..? come! have one, yeh?

- Sir, do you want us to write you kids up for a noise ordinance? or more? seriously, turn that,--what the... is that?--off now or we'll write you a citation, or two... and what is that??

- okay, but mate, she says ‘keep flying for you,’ I think at like the five minute mark, so if you can spare us 5, yeh?

- Are you high? And where are you from? New Zealand??

- Umm, nah mate.

- Sir, go to sleep. Now. And turn it off right now.

- No, bcos at 1pm my law school mail will come yeh? and I might get into a top school so I got ants in the pants, hey? do you know??

- No, kid, I don’t know. Wait… Timmy, these kids are law school students!
- ‘WHAT!!’

- (smile) God help me; Will you just turn that off and go to sleep, please?? You’re a good kid, seriously; I’m smiling, but just shut-up and go to bed, okay?

- Cheers mate

- Yeh, whatever. Goodnight!

- :(

i moved on from michael jackson, but it was class …

colour the small one

New

Post by colour the small one » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:59 am

eighteen seconds before sunrise

my momentary escape was good. so, soo good
but darfur hasnt changed. and i dont know what to do
again

ive been on this backpacking kick for about 7 months
i think i left my sanity somewhere between bangkok and the creepy border of n. korea
my pre law school wanderjahr, do you know ?
met a girl from denmark. her life was anti-war but not so usa anti-war, in that she wasnt a vietnam-era cream of clapton hippie who lived in a bus
im okay w girls and chanel brand hangover sun-specs. its so sexy, yeh. you dont have to wear courdoury bell-bottoms to influence me (read as: pls, dont, ever, e-v-e-r wear red patches on brown pants--
no offense to you bus folk in usa, cough: california, but where did you bathe ?)

i -- d i g r e s s

anyway, we got into it. this and that .. the other thing
and again i feel that daze

people dedicate their lives to it. and then some ignore it. and some ignore it v. condonable, like
hey mate, it's not in my periphery ? hey, cool, yeh. i get you
but its in mine. and it's not leaving

deep breaths colour,

cos you can do it

hey, okay

colour the small one

New

these cucumber eyes are lying the more that i smile ..

Post by colour the small one » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:28 am

these cucumber eyes are lying the more that i smile

tonight conf. email was sent,
it's set: tanzania in a few days for 11/12 weeks..

--LinkRemoved--

no more double-entendres, or guilt-ridden talk ..

& i could never mean what i've said, but i'm just so scared about losing the only thing we all have in common .. do you know?
it's so, soo beatiful i lose sleep over it. the smiling faces. but the poverty. the things we take for granted whilst others are losing out on necessities .. no more.

hope you guys do soo great. thank you for welcoming me here + answering my questions. i'll miss it

my heart -

colour

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Web Logs (Blogs)”